Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldn't that be something to actually see Charlotte in a tiara and dripping in diamonds? I fear Photoshop is the closest we're going to get that. That's a beautiful image of her wearing the Cartier Pearl Drop tiara....if only.

Mary and Cameo Tiara:)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...302.1073741963.467134383319517&type=1&theater

photo.php

These are so beautiful! You are excellent with Photoshop!

I have a request or two if that is okay as I have requested for someone to try and photoshop some and I have not heard back :(

Are you open to photoshopping...

The pink topaz set from Sweden as a tiara for the swedish ladies?

How about the gold cross tiara of Queen Marija of Yugoslavia, and the diamond and emerald tiara also belonging to her (now owned by VC&A) on Crown Princess Katherine?

Thank you!

Thank you very much!
I'm intrested in your request for the Swedish ladies, I think I can do something with that.
Do you mean that huge necklace Queen Silvia was wearing during the 2010 Royal Wedding?

Thank you very much!
I'm intrested in your request for the Swedish ladies, I think I can do something with that.
Do you mean that huge necklace Queen Silvia was wearing during the 2010 Royal Wedding?

Yes... It's absolutely amazing!ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1396548726.049361.jpg

Well, I tried something with the topaz set on CP Victoria.. I'm not sure like it, it's just a try. I just the main elements of the necklace together with a part of the brooch for the tiara, the main topaz of the brooch for the necklace and the earrings are just the earrings.

HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wearing the Pink Topaz Tiara + jewels

The 'tiara' and the rest of the jewels are not from the same picture so the colours are a bit different.

Well, I tried something with the topaz set on CP Victoria.. I'm not sure like it, it's just a try. I just the main elements of the necklace together with a part of the brooch for the tiara, the main topaz of the brooch for the necklace and the earrings are just the earrings.

HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wearing the Pink Topaz Tiara + jewels

The 'tiara' and the rest of the jewels are not from the same picture so the colours are a bit different.

I had an idea that it was going to look like bunny ears ;/.

I am glad to see what it looks like, though! Thank you so much!

I guess this gives us an opportunity to "redesign" it?

Take off all three of the upward topazes, and use the middle for a pendant or something (keep that beautiful diamond on the top of the middle large stone), while the other two can be earrings or make an interesting brooch! Not sure what to do with the extra drops, but it might look different.

It's just such a beautiful piece!!

:previous:I certainly hope not...........the ancestors of the royal family must be screaming from wherever they are.......give me back my jewels!

:previous: The only reason I made the comment was because I saw the jewels on her head photo shopped. The jewels are beautiful, down right gorgeous in fact. I don't understand.......if they are on someone head, regardless of the head, then what should I comment on...........the jewels alone and not the head or both. Yes it was personal and aren't all comments personal regardless of what they are about? Now I am confused......

I think that Sofia, just like princess Christina, is one of the few who could actually wear the button tiaras and make it look okay. It's a tricky tiara.

:previous: The only reason I made the comment was because I saw the jewels on her head photo shopped. The jewels are beautiful, down right gorgeous in fact. I don't understand.......if they are on someone head, regardless of the head, then what should I comment on...........the jewels alone and not the head or both. Yes it was personal and aren't all comments personal regardless of what they are about? Now I am confused......

What you see is a tiara. And a girl. The tiara is photoshopped on the girls head.

Do you think that she is so ugly that the Swedish Royals of past generations would scream if they saw her? Or is it something else besides her look that you are refering to? If it's something else, then I think it's a good idea to use the thread that Marengo pointe out.

I found a photoshopped picture of Catherine wearing Diana's sapphire necklace and earrings:

Pic

Would love to see her wear that!

Three photoshops of Sofia Hellqvist wearing a tiara:

Four Buttons Tiara
Connaught Tiara
Baden Fringe Tiara

If she wears 'em as well in real life as in your photoshops, she's a perfect fit in that family where all the women wear tiara's well :flowers:
That said, i hope P.Carl-Philip designs her a new modern tiara ( but if not, i'd prefer the 4-button one on her, usually don't really like that tiara, but she could wear it well)

If she wears 'em as well in real life as in your photoshops, she's a perfect fit in that family where all the women wear tiara's well :flowers:
That said, i hope P.Carl-Philip designs her a new modern tiara ( but if not, i'd prefer the 4-button one on her, usually don't really like that tiara, but she could wear it well)
Few modern tiaras are really good, and I'm not sure that I trust CP's design skills enough to result in a good tiara. But maybe something mismatched and slightly ridiculous would suit my scepticism towards the bride quite well.

Few modern tiaras are really good, and I'm not sure that I trust CP's design skills enough to result in a good tiara. But maybe something mismatched and slightly ridiculous would suit my scepticism towards the bride quite well.

I would like something like the Monaco Diamond Foam tiara for Sofia; think it would lovely with her dark hair
Well, since P.Charlene doesn't wear it alot (never), she might as well loan it to Sofia :)

Yeah, yeah, i know that won't happen, but this is a thread for wishing and dreaming up jewelry, so....:D

(and because it is about jewelry-make-believe it's no place for opinions on people's character...plenty of other threads for that, please leave this one for the magpies among us )

I loved all these photoshops too, but especially the Baden fringe. I think she could rock a fringe tiara.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The thing is that she don't even have to wear it as a choker. She could wear it as a brooch too.
Yes, I know :) I just wanted to try and style this rather big (and dare I say quite 80s) jewel in a way that would work today and with Kates "simple" style :)

The thing is that she don't even have to wear it as a choker. She could wear it as a brooch too.

As you may know, this originally was a brooch.

Back
Top Bottom