Letizia, Cristina and Máxima lunch in Barcelona
Princess Letizia, Infanta Cristina and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands had a private meeting yesterday in Barcelona, the city where Infanta Cristina lives.
Princess Letizia was in Barcelona to attend the presentation of the first oncology research grant in Cosmocaixa.
Princesss Máxima travelled to Barcelona with a delegation of the Council for Microcredits of the Netherlands to learn about The Caixa MicroBank; the social bank of the Catalan entity; and their experience in microcredit area for entrepreneurs, families and social purposes.
In the afternoon, the three princesses went to lunch at a famous Mediterranean food restaurant in Barcelona, Mosaic, at the Hilton hotel.
Tagged Infanta Cristina, Queen Letizia, Queen Máxima.
- Letizia and Cristina with Spanish Youth and Children
- Infanta Cristina and her Family to move to Washington
- Infanta Cristina Introduces New Charity Project
- Wedding of Felipe and Letizia – 22nd May 2004
- Princess Letizia’s Audiences