Willem-Alexander and Máxima Help End Dutch International Polar Year
The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima yesterday attended the final event of the fourth International Polar Year in the Netherlands. The pair attended the ‘Pool Experience 2009′ event in Middelburg.
The event was showcasing life in the polar regions and Dutch polar research. Willem-Alexander and Máxima were shown different sections of the exhibition, and were given small presentations by polar researchers on their work. This was after the pair listened to speeches by professors who are researchers in the area.
Read more about Willem-Alexander and Máxima’s attendance at the event here.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged International Polar Year, King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima.
- Willem-Alexander & Máxima Visit Antarctica
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima To Buy Argentinian Ranch?
- Princess Máxima on Sustainable Banking
- Dutch Photo Session in Lech
- Princess Máxima Visits Oss