UAE Vice President meets Belgian Crown Prince
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, met with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Belgium, Prince Philippe.
Prince Philippe is currently visiting the country for two days on an economic mission. Sheikh Mohammed and Prince Philippe discussed economic and investment ties between the UAE and Belgium.
View the economic mission thread here.Filed under Belgian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Audience, Bilateral Relations, Dubai, Economic Mission, King Philippe, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- UAE Crown Prince meets US Envoy
- President meets with UAE Ambassadors and Representatives
- Abu Dhabi CP meets with UAE Wheelchair Athletics Team
- Kuwaiti Emir holds talks with UAE President