Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know much about Prince Laurent but he seems like what some Americans would call a "tough customer".
Does anyone know if he is fun loving and carefree by nature?

Felipe and Letizia
Today at 'Club Nautico' during the second day of 27th Copa del Rey
Getty

King Juan Carlos and princess Letizia at the trophy ceremony for the 27th Copa del Rey regatta last Saturday:
DiezMinutos

Photo at aunt lovely Princess Lilian with royal children?? Royal children is much love with his aunt Princess Lilian!!!

Thank you for the photos. There has been no hint of a scandal with those two since they were engaged. A true love story I suppose. K Harald looks so much like the late King Olav......Unbelievable!

Great picture of Harald and Sonja, they looks still very in love!!

:wub::wub::wub: thanks acdc, these pictures are sooo cute!!! Do you happen to know what was up with Juan, he seems to be sad about something, needing mommy's comfort!

:wub::wub::wub: thanks acdc, these pictures are sooo cute!!! Do you happen to know what was up with Juan, he seems to be sad about something, needing mommy's comfort!

No, I don't know if anything was wrong. I thought that he was just wanting a hug from his mom.:wub:

thanks to Paty.

CP Frederik with his kids. He's a natural dad and among the top 3 of royals who look comfortable with their children. His children I have to say look 10 times more comfortable with him than they do with Mary, same goes for Leonor when when we see her with Felipe. Maybe it's like in real life, they spend more time with their mothers who are there for the everyday educational stuff incl teaching the word "no" and less with their dads, and make it a wrap-around-the-little-finger time when they are around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom