Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually listened to the speeches rather intensely, rarely made any gestures during the speeches. In fact a few posters here or even tabloids (ex. Dinner for the Mexican President) were posting the pictures of Letizia intensely listening to the speeches to declare that she was too serious, sad or even depressed. In between the two speeches, they did often whisper into each other's ears (mostly Felipe initiated the talk) or looked at each other, perhaps that's the way they exchanged their opinions or let each other know their reactions. Those gestures are perfectly normal for a couple who are well connected intellectually. According to the journalists who followed them, they both had good obervations, after each event, they did critical analysis, usually nothing escaped them.
I appreciate your reply, my point though is what people (anyone, not only royals) have a need to do in public, and not whether they listen to the speech or not.

I appreciate your reply, my point though is what people (anyone, not only royals) have a need to do in public, and not whether they listen to the speech or not.

If you read a little carefully, my point was that a couple exchanging opinions in-between the speeches is perfectly normal, royal or not.

In between the two speeches, they did often whisper into each other's ears (mostly Felipe initiated the talk) or looked at each other, perhaps that's the way they exchanged their opinions or let each other know their reactions. Those gestures are perfectly normal for a couple who are well connected intellectually.

Last edited:
If you read a little carefully, my point was that a couple exchanging opinions in-between the speeches is perfectly normal, royal or not.

In between the two speeches, they did often whisper into each other's ears (mostly Felipe initiated the talk) or looked at each other, perhaps that's the way they exchanged their opinions or let each other know their reactions. Those gestures are perfectly normal for a couple who are well connected intellectually.
Yes I did read your post carefully, thank you. I don't follow the Spanish RF comings and goings ardently, but since they were married, (and I have read other people comment it in the forums) I have noticed a tendency to show their affections, in public. This occurs when they are well aware of the fact that their every move is photographed. I beleive, if you are comfortable and assured of your relationship you will not have the need to "prove" it. This is my opinion and I am entitled to it as you are to yours:flowers:

Yes I did read your post carefully, thank you. I don't follow the Spanish RF comings and goings ardently, but since they were married, (and I have read other people comment it in the forums) I have noticed a tendency to show their affections, in public. This occurs when they are well aware of the fact that their every move is photographed. I beleive, if you are comfortable and assured of your relationship you will not have the need to "prove" it. This is my opinion and I am entitled to it as you are to yours:flowers:

They have always been the same way since the first time they appeared in public for Sofia's 65th birthday concert in Nov 2003. Perhaps that's just the way they are (some couples are just more affectionate towards each other than the others), otherwise, 5 years would have been too tiring to 'prove' it almost everyday (They averaged about 4 acts each week) :). Other royal couples showing affection were also aware the cameras too, some even did staged photo sessions, of course you are entitled to your opinions.

acdc1, thank you for that video. You did a wonderful job. I really enjoyed it!

Cute photo of Felipe and Letizia with Spanish national soccer team manager Luis Aragones yesterday during the Spanish Royal Family audience held for the team at La Zarzuela Palace
ANP Beeldbank

Cute photo of Felipe and Letizia with Spanish national soccer team manager Luis Aragones yesterday during the Spanish Royal Family audience held for the team at La Zarzuela Palace
ANP Beeldbank
Ah Yes, a very sweet, natural photo. There was a very similar one of Alexander and Maxima last month.:wub:

It is wow beautiful photos at Queen Paola and King Albert. They were married in 49th anniversery!!! Wow wow love photo they royal couple!!!!

Felipe and Letizia during an audience yesterday:
ANP Beeldbank
Felipe and Letizia today at the Expo Zaragoza
Heraldo
They´re just glowing of happiness...

Joachim looks so much like the Queen. However he is aging prematurely. He looks tired or something.

Joachim looks so much like the Queen. However he is aging prematurely. He looks tired or something.
I agree that he has aged prematurely, looking so much older than his brother. Maybe he has had a harder life or illness that his brother didn't have. Or just that he is so thin in the face which makes him look old.

I was stunned when I realized he was younger than Frederik....he looks soo much older than his brother!

In Joachim's case, IMO, he would look younger if he gained a little weight, especially in his face, it looks very drawn, thus making him look older. A good 20 pounds of muscle (& some fat) would do him a world of good.

You hit the nail on the head princess gertrude. Still lovely pictures of the couple. Definitely not shy to share kisses in public.

Stellad

In Joachim's case, IMO, he would look younger if he gained a little weight, especially in his face, it looks very drawn, thus making him look older. A good 20 pounds of muscle (& some fat) would do him a world of good.

I can only donate 11 since I lost the other 9 but should he ask, I'll Fed Ex whatever he needs..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously I do not know if it is his complexion or what. He may be an avid runner. They usually get this drawn and thin.

Does Prince Joachim smoke? If so, that could be part of why he looks older than he is.

Does Prince Joachim smoke? If so, that could be part of why he looks older than he is.

They all smoke like chimneys. But the rest of them look much better.

When I looked at the second PPE picture of F&L I had to do a double take I thought they were kissing at first.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom