The Family and Background of the Duchess of Cambridge, the Middletons 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea who was seated between James and Carole?

No idea, but I suspect the chap seated top left is a convinced republican...

I read that the woman is/was the GF of Harry's friend, Skippy.

It doesn't look like Lara. It looks like the ginger woman who often hangs out with the Middleton family. Last year she went bike riding with Mike, Carole, Nico, Pippa, James, and Donna. It was the pictures that had Pippa pinching Nico's nose, Popsugar removed the pictures after what I assume was a privacy complaint from the Middleton family because it looked like they were on private property. But you can view the pictures on Tumblr.
http://pippamiddleton.tumblr.com/post/100066338227/the-middletons-were-spotted-in-london-last-week

You can see her picture here, when the Middleton family went on a ski trip in early 2013.
Pippa Middleton takes romantic stroll with boyfriend Nico Jackson in St Moritz | Daily Mail Online.

She also did the Swedish race with Pippa and James earlier this month. Here she is posing with Team Michael Matthews Foundation before the race.
https://instagram.com/p/7SkqLRH5qW/?&_suid=1444004198634017963428236544132

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge: Family, Wealth and Background

Good catch, Miss Whirley! It definitely make more sense that she is a Middleton friend than a girlfriend of Harry's friend.

Pippa's guy friends are more well known but she probably has her own versions of Kate's Emilia, Trini and Sophie of girlfriends. Plus Pippa and James live together so they are going to know each other's friends.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think you are right. And it does make more sense that a friend of the Middleton's would be there.

'Who knows, the shadow knows.' :flowers: She's in his circle. ;) This it will be. Someone that looks innocuous (though she's very pretty, that's not what I meant, of course).

Does anyone know why the Middletons sat neaer Harry?Are those a sort of V.I.P seats? I don't know how it works!

Well, Harry and his 3 friends sat directly behind the 4 seats that had Mike, Carole, James, and Philippa Townley. I would guess that both William and Harry were given 4 tickets each.

Remember William attended England's first two matches so it's not a stretch that he would be given tickets for the third match. But instead of using them himself he gave them to his in-laws. Very sweet considering Pippa once wrote that her parents are big rugby fans, and James was on the rugby team in high school.

I guess whoever got the tickets asked who wanted to go and booked a block of seats.

Good catch, Miss Whirley! It definitely make more sense that she is a Middleton friend than a girlfriend of Harry's friend.

Pippa's guy friends are more well known but she probably has her own versions of Kate's Emilia, Trini and Sophie of girlfriends. Plus Pippa and James live together so they are going to know each other's friends.

She must be fairly close to the entire Middleton family (or a big Rugby fan) to be there with them. Wonder where Pippa and/or Donna were.

:ohmy: We'll have to keep an eye on that guy eh? Any one of us at some point in time could be his "unidentified source" or "informer" or whatever else terminology he uses.
Hhaha, yeah. This is not the first time that people on this site has been the "informer".. Like we would know anything except guessing. That's how reliable their reports are xD

I think tab columnists and so-called journalists (especially from the Daily Fail) are constantly trawling Twitter, Tumblr and Royal forums trying to sniff out stories about the royals. They rarely get them from any genuine source within the palaces, from friends of the family etc.

OMG, it so was lifted from here. When you google her, the Lord & Locke comes up plus several just giving pages. That what I did to find a picture after looking at the swim results race to find her name.

But where is the info of what flavor crisps that Carole was snacking on ? And did she sneak them in or purchase them on sit? Do some real journalism DM ?

Ugh, The Daily Fail. They talk about James and Donna being seen together in spite of the split rumors from 3 month ago.

They've had a convenient memory lapse, where they forgot they spread those rumors. On their front page they wrote in large print "James Middleton dumps Geordie blonde". 24 hrs later they had to print a statement from the couple calling the story a total lie.

The Daily Mail is too egotistical to take that beating lying down. They're hoping their readers won't remember the retraction, so now months later they're trying to add the break-up narrative so it will look like their original story had foundation instead of being a total fabrication.

I swear, The Daily Mail would rather drop a nuclear bomb on London than admit they told a bald-faced lie to their readers.

Last edited:
I think it's good that James want to set the record straight about his business. The tabs have come down hard on his business ventures.

:huh: Big slabs of marshmallow with computer-generated photographs printed onto them? My first instinct is to laugh. I think that's a very peculiar thing to make and can't imagine why anyone would want one, but for all I know these things might be hugely popular in the UK. Are they? I assume he did some sort of market research before starting this business, but I just cannot see a big future in printed marshmallows. :candycane:

Last edited:
Is this for PR again? Sigh

99% of the articles written about James are either malicious lies or catty snark. He has every right to defend himself. The articles have only gotten worse since he started dating the "working-class" Donna Air. Really, the classist British media is beyond disgusting.

I can't see why so many are so willing to trash the Middletons! But the comments are vile. Carole is Machiavelli, plotting and scheming to marry her children into the Nobility. Michael just wants to push into the Upper Class any way he can.

Their children are attention-junkies, always craving the limelight.

Where does this come from? As far as I can see, the Middletons keep a low profile and live very quietly. They never talk about the RF, and they don't go to royal events unless they are specifically invited.

So why all the criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom