The Family and Background of the Princess of Wales, the Middletons 2, 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Who built the Queen's House at Greenwich!

Congrats to the couple. Interesting they seem to be playing the -"lets not show the baby's face'.
I thought they would surely go with a French or a classic English name!

All the babies have almost the same face, so why should they show Inigo's face ?

Viscount Linley's full name is Charles Patrick Inigo Armstrong Jones.

I didn't realize that.

Still, it is a tertiary name, not one he commonly uses.
I believe he goes by Charles.

I am so happy to see James thrive. I'm always rooting for him.;)

I was disappointed not to see him and Alizee at the Together At Christmas carol service this year.

James wrote a review for 2023, shared a New Year's message and included new photos with Alizee, Inigo and the dogs:

** instagram post **

Baby Inigo seems to be so cute and huggable!

Gary Goldsmith will be a part of the 2024 Celebrity Big Brother cast.

https://www.standard.co.uk/culture/tvfilm/gary-goldsmith-celebrity-big-brother-cbb-itv-b1135209.html

Gary Goldsmith, the uncle of the Princess of Wales, has signed up to take part in the next series of ITV’s Celebrity Big Brother, according to reports.

The 58-year-old businessman, who is the brother of Kate’s mother Carole, reportedly agreed terms on Friday having previously auditioned for I’m a Celebrity.

I am really sorry for Catherine. He is only known for being her uncle...

I am really sorry for Catherine. He is only known for being her uncle...

Yes, this kind of news is not what she needs as she recuperates.
I hope the worst of her medical ordeal is behind her, ten(?) days in.

He's completely embarrassing, and Celebrity Big Brother have only accepted him in the hope that he'll say something indiscreet about the royals. Certainly not what Kate needs at what's already a difficult time for her.

This indeed hardly is what Catherine needs. Some people has just really hard need to get some publicy because they are relative of another famous person.

I don't get his desire OR need to show up on this tacky show. By all accounts he is a very wealthy man.
Why participate in buffoonery ? Isn't he around 60 by now ?
Time to grow up, Gary.

I don't get his desire OR need to show up on this tacky show. By all accounts he is a very wealthy man.
Why participate in buffoonery ? Isn't he around 60 by now ?
Time to grow up, Gary.

Indeed. Great comment Granada.

Didn't Mike Tindall participate in a reality show too? It is a simular situation perhaps and the RF did not seem to mind it.

Yes he did and I tend to agree that the BRF generally stay out of these matters.

Didn't Mike Tindall participate in a reality show too? It is a simular situation perhaps and the RF did not seem to mind it.

There were reports that Tindall had been offered jobs on reality shows but didn't accept during the Queen's life as he was married to her grandaughter. Apparently Charles had said he would have preferred if Mike hadn't gone into to the jungle but didn't feel he could say much about it and that there were worse shows he could have done. I tend to think Charles will feel the same about this although I'd say Big Brother is about as tacky as it gets, worse than I'm a Celebrity and there have been many sordid moments on it over the years. Gary comes across as rather boorish and big mouthed and I feel that BB will bring out the worst of that side of him. There may also be a clause in the contract that he has to talk about 'certain things' as I think he will be getting a very large cheque and the producers will want their moneys worth.

I think the difference with Mike and Gary is that Mike is famous in his own right, he was one of the most famous English Rugby team players and a well known sportsman. He did what most former England rugby players / sportsmen would do once they retire.

Gary is known for nothing other than being Catherine's uncle so it undeniably milking his royal connections with the gig on a much more tawdry Z list show.

Mike Tindall was a World Cup winning rugby union player, and he's never said anything inappropriate. Gary Goldsmith's only going on because he's Kate' uncle and notoriously indiscreet.

It's amazing how people get paid a fortune to appear on these things just because they're related to someone famous!

Prominent people have embarrassing relatives who get the spotlight. Always have, always will. At least from everything we know he is not deliberately doing it to spite or shame Catherine and it’s not a Sussex scenario, so it could be worse...

I think St Lucia is a few islands down from St Barth's. St Barth doesn't have a large airport whereas St Lucia does so its possible they flew into St Lucia then transferred to St Baths or elsewhere in the Caribbean.

The press still refers to Alizee as Alizee Thevenet and not as Alizee Middleton.
However, the press still refers to The Princess of Wales as Kate Middleton.
Also the press mostly refers to Philippa as Pippa Middleton and not as Pippa Matthews.

Is St. Barth's and St. Lucia the same? I do not know much about those islands. But I remember that James Matthews family own a luxury hotel in St. Barths, so it is nice and convenient for family members to go on holiday there.

Different countries (and different languages; St Barth's is part of the francophone islands (officially an 'overseas collective' within the French West Indies) while St Lucia is a former British colony - previously part of the British West Indies) with many islands and countries in between (including Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Montserrat and St Kitts). And while Pippa is married into the Matthews family her brother and his wife are not. So, it seems very unlikely that they travelled to St Lucia if they wanted to go to St Barth's.

Last edited:
The Princess of Wales’s uncle Gary Goldsmith has said his niece is getting the “best care in the world” but he cannot talk more about her wellbeing due to a “code of etiquette”.

Back
Top Bottom