Pippa and James Matthews and Family 2: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Welcome to The Pippa and James Matthews and Family Part 2 Thread

Commencing August 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

Pippa and James attended the wedding of Belle Porter and Max Robinson at Lake Como this weekend:

** dm article **

They look so much older than their ages....especially James Matthews

I thought that investigation (of David Matthews) was dropped years ago.
Wasn't he accused about a decade ago?

I thought that investigation (of David Matthews) was dropped years ago.
Wasn't he accused about a decade ago?

Yes he was. However investigations by the French police have started up again since then.

The dress is nice, but the scraped back Victorian schoolmarm hairstyle isn't very flattering.

Yes he was. However investigations by the French police have started up again since then.

What do they hope to find at this late date?
Or will they just keep the case going until he dies, to make certain to cloud his reputation?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...ears-after-arrest/EM4TIB3BKNFCPK4KVRC53PQJ2U/

‘A spokesperson for the Paris investigators told the Mail on Sunday in March (2023): “The judicial investigation in which David Matthews has been indicted and placed under judicial control is in progress.

“I can also confirm a preliminary investigation entrusted to the Brigade for the Protection of Minors is also under way, implicating David Matthews.”

‘The victim has reportedly told French police that Matthews groomed and assaulted her at the age of 15, but the first alleged rape occurred when she was 16. At the time of Matthews’ arrest, the statute of limitations for prosecuting rape was 20 years - but a new law passed in 2018 extended this timeframe to 30 years for complainants under 18.’ End Quote.

Last edited:
:previous:
A pretty and festive look for Pippa.

Very pretty red and green. Love the softer hair but not the middle part

Pippa and her family are still enjoying their vacation on St Barts, here are some new photos published today:

** dailymail article **

Pippa still retains her slender figure; she looks great in those swimsuits.

I agree! She looks amazing!
Pippa doesn't age and you would never know she had 3 children.

Her life is a perpetual holiday. Some people are just ridiculously lucky. That Gingham swimsuit is gorgeous though!

The swimsuit is gorgeous, yes, and as for her life being a perpetual holiday, well, yeah. Of course it is. Her sister is the future queen. The Middleton family and their in-laws will never want for anything for the rest of their lives.

Her husband is incredibly wealthy so I’d say her lifestyle has more to do with that.

Of course it is thanks to her husband’s wealth.

Back
Top Bottom