The Duchess of Edinburgh's Fashion and Style, Part 1: March 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was there a reason all the royal British ladies wore white ? Princess Ann, Sophie and Catherine ?
the Duchess of Edinburgh dress wasn't my favorite but her hair and make up was lovely

Not sure if the black jacket does anything for the dress.

The Duchess of Edinburgh in Colombia yesterday, November 29:

A lovely blouse, that works both with a pair of jeans and with a lovely white skirt, and a nice green dress later that day:

** Look 1 ** Look 1 ** Look 2 ** Look 3 ** Look 3 **

The coat really compliments her blue eyes.
I lovvvve those boots!

That coat is absolutely beautiful - what a stunning colour. And what a great way to mix blue and brown, with the white dress as the neutral joining piece. She looks amazing.

Lovely coordinated look and perfect for the season.

Rather lovely look! Personally I would like to see the coat without the bows but love the combination of green and brown.

Rather lovely look! Personally I would like to see the coat without the bows but love the combination of green and brown.

Not only are bows big this season, but bows are BIG. Very cute coat.

Love the coat and the color of the hat... but not the style of the hat.

The Duchess of Edinburgh at the Christmas Day service at St Mary Magdalene Church today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like the green and brown combination. And the hat and shoes coordinate nicely. I’m not the biggest fan of bows, but I like this one. It’s not too big, rather subtle and adds a little something.

I’m not a huge fan of the hat style, but that’s it.

Over-all very nice.

I love that coat and hat combo. Interesting coat with the bow placement.
Only wish the coat were a little shorter. But the Duchess wears everything long.

It’s not to my taste, but she looks very smart and coordinated. I am not a fan of the colour on her.

It’s not to my taste, but she looks very smart and coordinated. I am not a fan of the colour on her.

I thought the color was especially flattering. I think her eyes are green?

They look green in the picture above, with a dark blue ring around the iris. Pretty eyes, regardless.

I believe she has the kind of eye colour that appears to change depending on what she is wearing. Sometimes they appear really blue, other times not so much.

I loved her green earrings this Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom