Queen Sofia's Current Events Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, Queen Sofía inaugurates the Annual Convention of the European Federation of Food Banks, organized in collaboration with the Spanish Federation of Food Banks.

https://www.casareal.es/ES/Actividades/Paginas/actividades_actividades_detalle.aspx?data=15886

Queen Sofía visits the headquarters of Primafrio from Alhama to support the collaboration with her foundation.

https://www.laopiniondemurcia.es/mu...eina-sofia-visita-sede-alhamena-92631469.html

Last edited:
Here's a gallery of Queen Sofia presiding over the inauguration of the Annual Convention of the European Federation of Food Banks this evening:

** gtresnews gallery **

Seeing the state of health of her friend, Emilio Lora Tamayo, is obvious, she is a woman and friend, it has impacted her, and it has made her sad.
I have to admit this, when I saw Emilio, he reminded me of King Constantine, I don't know the illness they both had..., but the physical deterioration is very similar. Everything influences the feelings of a person like Queen Sofia.
She is a great woman, and friend..

Queen Sofia cried seen a friend she's known for decades being so frail. It happens to all of us when we age and start losing our life-long friends and family members one by one. Unfortunately, these friends she made in Spain since the 1960s, and her sister Irene, have been more loyal and discrete to her than her spouse. Everyone that passes away leaves her more alone.

Queen Sofia cried seen a friend she's known for decades being so frail. It happens to all of us when we age and start losing our life-long friends and family members one by one. Unfortunately, these friends she made in Spain since the 1960s, and her sister Irene, have been more loyal and discrete to her than her spouse. Everyone that passes away leaves her more alone.

I so agree. Getting old and losing dear friends and family is difficult for us all. Irene, if the few reports are right in Spain, is very frail and losing her cognitive functioning to dementia. For Sofia losing her brother was tough but facing losing her best friend and sister must be beyond awful.

No wonder she was shedding tears for a dear friend.

How sad, hate seeing her so upset. Interesting reading about the close friendship she has with Emilio Lora Tamayo. A lot of the press in the UK are connecting it to rumours that Sofia wasn't invited to Leonor's swearing the constitution.

Queen Sofia presented the Reina Sofía Prize for Musical Composition to Javier Quislant García today, November 17:

** gtresnews gallery ** casareal **

Last edited:
Queen Sofia as Honorary President of the Atapuerca Foundation presided over the meeting of the Institution's Board of Trustees in Burgos today, November 20:

Last edited:
Queen Sofia presided over the award ceremony of the Reina Sofía Award for Ibero-American Poetry this evening, November 29:

Last edited:
Queen Sofia attended the presentation event of the “Manolo Barrós” ALS Project in Madrid today, December 14:

Manuel Barrós was the head of security at the King's House until 2013.

Queen Sofia accompanied by Princess Irene attended the Christmas charity concert by the orchestra "La Música del Reciclaje" in Madrid today, December 27:

** gtresnews gallery **

Back
Top Bottom