Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A really beautiful repeat outfit and yes such wonderful colours on Queen Mathilde!

The colours and the shiny materials made me think of Natan, but it seems a fabulous creation by Dries van Noten: no wrinkles.

Queen Mathilde in a new blue dress at the birthday dinner of Princess Ingrid Alexandra this evening, June 17:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looks wonderful and a really lovely new blue gown.

One of the best looks tonight for me. Regal & discrete

For the flowers they ask the Court about the Colar of the Queen 's Dress.

Considering the heatwave throughout Europe and Great Britain this dress may not be such a bad choice. It reminds me of Hawaii, actually.

Gorgeous Dries Van Noten with his lush fabrics and prints.

Considering the heatwave throughout Europe and Great Britain this dress may not be such a bad choice. It reminds me of Hawaii, actually.

I'm sure Mathilde has plenty of nicer summer dresses for a National Day Concert ;)

I think she looks wonderful. She has the height, the presence, the coloring, and the natural beauty to carry off a slightly flamboyant fashion like this.

Surprisingly the more I look at it, the less I dislike it. Anyway I think it could be either shorter or longer, I don't like the current length.

Queen Mathilde at the Fete du Parc as part of the National Day celebrations today, wearing her Odile Jacobs dress again:

** Full view ** June 2022 **

Last edited:
A horrible floral jumpsuit too on queen Mathilde,her fashoin choices can be very hit and miss.

Not a fan the tasslels on the top are not nice and it looks like a shawl.

Too much Carolina Herrera IMO. I think Mathilde should refrain from wearing anything with fringes for the next few years. She has one similar outfit from CH in green.

Queen Mathilde in a recycled Carolina Herrera combination at a dinner in Mainz, Germany, this evening, prior to an official visit to the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate tomorrow:

** Full view **

I dislike both the coat and the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minus the turban like hat the outfit is perfectly fine ,would make for a perfect arrival outfit if the queen is ever in Ireland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom