Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The green outfit is exquisite. I love the skirt.

The upper part again too Short. But great material and lovely green color.

The green ensemble is all right. I like the skirt. The top is not well-fitted.

She looks lovely, but the top is not fitting her well. Love the colors.

I think this is lovely! I don't usually associate olive green and "pretty" together, but I think this is! And the choice of a pinky-peachy clutch and shoe is fabulous.

Queen Mathilde looking great in pink at a concert in Osaka, on day five of the state visit to Japan today, October 14:

** Full view **

If the imageupper link should not work, try this.

The pink dress is beautiful. I love the color.

I'm with the others. Love the color! (But is it just me that seems to see the dress as making HM look a tad hippy?).

I also agree with the other posters. What a fabulous shade of pink! Mathilde looks amazing in it.

I loved the green outfit perfect

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Wow she looks fabulous in the pink. Such an intense color but she rocks it :flowers:

Love the pink- though I just may need sunglasses!

The pink dress is nice but seems more like a day dress than an evening dress IMO. The waist tie seemed too casual, reminded me of a tie on a beach cover up. The color is great!

Nothing special at all about her look but the color is lovely.

A nice dress for this event! Nothing more nothing less!

Seems to be a pattern recently. Beautiful color and classic style, but fit is off. :sad:

You took the words right out of my mouth, Countessmeout! A shame really as there is no excuse for poor tailoring on a queen.

Yes,,the top is not fitting, across the bustline. This is the signature of her favorite designer. Her hair looks great

Great colors. She looks lovely.

Last edited:

Mathilde first wore that dress in January, I liked it better back then with her hair up:

** January 2016 **

Elegant and chic the Queen! With beautiful earrings as always!

The look is dressier with her hair up; but either way she looks very regal and elegant. Love the colors!

Add me to the list of those who like it better with her heir up :flowers:

But she still looks very regal. The colors are amazing on her. Love her earrings:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom