Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Margrethe inaugurated the Regional Hospital Gødstrup and Psychiatry Gødstrup in Herning this afternoon, April 22:

** gallery **

Last night 28 April, the Royal Academy of Fine Arts marked the academy's 268th anniversary, and ten different visual artists and architects received a medal of honor on the occasion in the presence of Queen Margrethe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7gW2sjpDZ/

Queen Margrethe officially boarding the Royal Ship Dannebrog today, May 4, to start the ship's season:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe while receiving a beautiful present by the Friends of the Royal Stable today, May 5:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Her Majesty looks very nice and fit and well. The navy pinstripe suit with the splash of red with the scarf and hat, very good. I have to say I have learnt a lot about style since 2007 when I first joined the forums by seeing what royal ladies wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Margrethe attended the Craftsmen's Association's medal presentation at Copenhagen town hall today, May 10:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Her Majesty is an elegant lady. Always with a smile. I do like her dress and coat style and colors on her.

Queen Margrethe handed out the Queen Margrethe II's Science Prize at the Society of Sciences in Copenhagen today, May 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe opened the special exhibition "Krøyer and Paris. French connections and Nordic tones" at the Skagens Museum in Skagen this afternoon, May 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe visited the Guard House Regiment's Horse Squadron and the Cold War Museum today, May 16:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe at the Fredensborg Municipality's celebration of Fredensborg Castle's 300th anniversary today, May 17:

** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Yesterday evening, May 18, Queen Margrethe attended the Royal Danish Geographical Society's meeting ‘“Danish Expedition History“:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Margrethe at the celebration of the 500th anniversary of the Dutch immigration to Store Magleby in Dragør Municipality, Denmark today, May 20:

Last edited:
The Danish Queen Margrethe looks so well, very stylish and knowledgeable at all her recent engagements.
Like Queen Elizabeth, she is a woman for all to admire and who inspires confidence in generations of young girls.

Queen Margrethe participated in the Tivoli's celebration of the government anniversary at the Tivoli in Copenhagen today, May 21 - great colour for her:

And she attended a celebration at the Tivoli this evening, looking lovely as well:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
She looks wonderful in both outfits very spring like nice hairdo and jewelry

I love both outfits. The colors are beautiful and the dress is lovely.

The queen really looks wonderful and great colours too!

'She looks wonderfull.
She does, and I love that her flair for painting and the arts crosses over to her wardrobe which is full of vibrant colours instead of insipid pastels.

Does anyone else think that HM's cyclamen pink ensemble looks amazingly close to Catherine's raspberry pink ensemble?

A nice, fresh look in red and white for Queen Margrethe at the celebration of the Royal Yacht Dannebrog's 90th anniversary today, May 25:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom