Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 4: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like her dress and the wrap compliments the look. I haven't see her wear the pearl pendant like this before, very nice and the gold filigree brooch I haven't seen before.

The brooch was a gift from the city of Aarhus for her 75th birthday.
The gold brooch is designed in the form of the railings that surround trees in the town, and it is studded with stones to represent her eight grandchildren. QM seems very sentimental about her jewellery and I’m sure that’s why she was wearing the brooch on this occasion x

Queen Margrethe received the Indian Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar at Fredensborg Castle today, September 4:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe presenting the Rungstedlund Prize today, September 6:

** gallery **

Is it just "queen rules" that she came rather casually compared to the people who worked on the film?

:previous:

I think it is. She can decide..;)

Here’s a nice belated addition for last Saturday, Queen Margrethe attended the ballet performance "San Francisco Ballet Dancers" in Copenhagen. A very nice print and collar combination:

** gallery **

A lovely repeated look for Queen Margrethe who officially disembarked the Royal Yacht Dannebrog this afternoon, September 14.

** gallery **

Q Margrethe looks wonderful and I have to admit, I rather like her hat, coat and boots. The hat is stylish and the coat is very elegant and quite unique while her boots look like she won't have cold toes. :flowers:

Another evening look during the Greenland visit of Queen Margrethe, this time in blue:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And her looks on day 3 today, October 10:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Love the whale necklace, hand carved most likely. The gold necklace with blue evening gown has a centrepiece that looks to me to be a slice of a Greenland gold nugget . I have a gold pendant similiar to that. Then the amethyst rectangular brooch looks very interesting pinned to the bodice.

I was looking at RJWMB and they suggested the rectangular brooch was of rubies. I would think more like garnets than rubies. The trouble is with jewels you need the correct lighting to ascertain the colour.

I was looking at RJWMB and they suggested the rectangular brooch was of rubies. I would think more like garnets than rubies. The trouble is with jewels you need the correct lighting to ascertain the colour.

I agree, often one can't tell from pictures.

Queen Margrethe well wrapped up visiting Station Nord yesterday, October 12:

** kongehuset instagram gallery **

And receiving the new Ambassadors from Thailand, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Austria and Luxembourg today, October 13:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe presented the Queen Ingrid's Researcher Award at Amalienborg today, October 19:

** Pic **

Queen Margrethe held a press conference for the German media ahead of the state visit to Germany today, October 26:

** gallery **

And she hosted a concert and dinner at Fredensborg Palace in the evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom