Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of last nights 'Shrimp Pink' number.. the colour and especially the HIDEOUS sleeves.

2 necklaces ? One in diamond and a small unseen gold pendent ?

Gold,diamonds and a pink gown matched with the Queens grey hair there was a bit too much going on colour wise and it all clashed.

Queen Margrethe inaugurated Denmark's fifth National Park, the Kongernes Nordsjælland (Kings of North Zealand) National Park, today, May 29, looking good in pink:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe in a great recycled flower print dress at the premiere of the documentary "Fathers & Sons" in Copenhagen yesterday evening, May 30:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** June 2012 **

The Queen has looked quite lovely as of late. So glad to see she is getting out and about and enjoying herself.

The Queen has looked quite lovely as of late. So glad to see she is getting out and about and enjoying herself.

We have no idea if "she is getting out and about and enjoying herself"; all I can see is she is doing her duty with dignity and grace.

:previous:

She has a funny habit of recycling outfits in a pretty short time ?

Today, June 3, Queen Margrethe looked pretty in pink at the celebration of the 350th anniversary of the Sct. Michaelis Church in Fredericia:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
:previous:
Always the artistic nature comes out in her clothing choices, I love how she reuses her clothes and makes changes when needed all the time. I love her in pretty pink and mostly today's outfit is perfect. I would love to have that for myself and would wear it to church and wherever else I might go. So adore this lady queen, strong, intelligent and beautiful.

Queen Margrethe visited the 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment in England yesterday, June 5, wearing the pink outfit again - for the third time in 8 days! ?

** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe visited the 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment in England yesterday, June 5, wearing the pink outfit again - for the third time in 8 days! ?

** Upper part **

It's a nice outfit, but that does seem like overkill. Maybe all her others are at the cleaners?

Last edited:
How marvelous Queen Margrethe looks, in fact outstanding with a glow about her.......I love this pink on her, now my favorite outfit of hers, daytime only. This is so becoming and elegant and chic .......love that hat, just perfect.

The queen looks really lovely and this outfit suits H.M. so perfectly.

Queen Margrethe lately seems to just glow with happiness, something about her is different for she looks so happy and content these days. There is a spring in her steps it seems and I love it.

I also like this dress she is wearing, springtime and perfect for an evening out with friends.

Queen Margrethe certainly seems very lightfooted and full of joy. Pink is definitely her colour and I adore her pink ensemble with hat, it is elegant, chic and she really wears it well. As a rest from Teletubbies hats, I can certainly recommend it.

Margarethe's latest dress is so pretty and fresh. The colours are wonderful on her and I like the floral pattern.

A very pretty summer look for Queen Margrethe at the celebration of Denmark's Nationalbank's 200th anniversary in Copenhagen on July 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Both lovely looks for Margarethe. I think the pink dress is my favourite - that colour is fantastic on her and the hat works nicely with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom