Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2018 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning gown. Love the color and style.

And can always count on Max to bring out the big gun jewels. :flowers:

Stunning gown. Love the color and style.

And can always count on Max to bring out the big gun jewels. :flowers:

Queen Maxima certainly stuns in the Stuart parure; HM Queen Elizabeth's jewelry is dwarfed by her Dutch counterpart's, to the extent that the Dutch queen almost looks vulgar compared to English understatement! :lol: I wonder if Queen Elizabeth's stiff upper lip is concealing a grinding of royal teeth at the loss of the Stuart diamonds to those 'damned Dutch':bang:

Queen Maxima looks lovely. i like her dress though I not completely sold on the sheer black portion. I need to see more pictures. She has the personality and presence to pull off the massive jewels, unlike some I could name.

Queen Maxima was so elegant and beautiful last night!!

I'm impressed how elegant and regal Maxima looks. Love her dress, jewellery, makeup, hairstyle. I even like that sheer cape added to the dress. Easily one of her best looks ever!

Its the best gala appearance of the year.

Truly a case of the lady wearing the gown, instead of vice versa-100% regal!

Máxima looking great in a new red Claes Iversen dress at the state banquet for the state visit from Singapore this evening, November 21:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The Ruby Peacock was a surprise to me. I expected the Mellerio ruby instead.

As I said in other occasions, I don't like that kind of hairdo for a state dinner, but Queen Máxima seems to like styling her hair that way.

Last edited:
I don't like the belt but the red gown is overall stunning.

It is a nice dress but it seems rather simular to the red Taminiau dress she wore for her husbands 50th birthday. The sleeve/scarf seems simular to the red Stella McCartney gown of Caroline of Monaco and the Queen of Spain. But it does look odd when HM raises her arm to toast: as if there was a scarf wrapped around her wrist.

Last edited:
Maxima looks gorgeous. I normally wouldn't be a fan of her belt, however she looks so fantastic that she gets a pass!

Maxima's dress and jewelry lovely.

This lovely dress on the Queen,the color is wonderful.and.match her jewelery

Gown is beautiful but I agree belt ruins it.

Her hair and jewelry are stunning.

Overall even with the belt, she looks fantastic. :flowers:

I really like Maxima's gown - such a pretty color and its flattering style makes her look slim and trim. That belt accentuate her waist and make her legs look super long. The matching jewellery is great at finishing the look. Another fantastic look from the queen!

Great appearance, I love this dress, perfect for Maxima, but I dislike the hairstyle for a State Dinner. Even though the hair is nicely done, I don't think it works.

For the government dinner for the state visit from Singapore this evening, November 22, Queen Máxima recycled her Etro jumpsuit:

** Full view ** January 2016 **

Last edited:
Horrendous from head to toe ,for once her messy hair is not the worst offender,Queen Maxima is still the reigning worst dressed consort.

Astonishing piece of cabaret dressing for a state visit. Are they giving the impression city states like Singapore are something different to let’s say Holland?

What an odd/crazy choice for a State Visit. No, just no on so many levels, hairstyle (?) included.

Queen Máxima at the G20 gala in Buenos Aires yesterday, November 30:

** Upper part **

I am not sure about the 3D embroidery but the dress is nice enough. I suspect it is by Natan.

Nice to see HM with the honeycomb bracelet btw.

Why was the Queen attending a G20 meeting ? Isn't thathighly unsual ?

She is not attending as queen of the Netherlands but as honorary chair of the G20's Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion' - which most likely is related to her
UN role.

She hosted the side event 'The Role of Finance for Women’s Economic Empowerment’ together with the Argentinian president.

She is not attending as queen of the Netherlands but as honorary chair of the G20's Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion' - which most likely is related to her
UN role.

She hosted the side event 'The Role of Finance for Women’s Economic Empowerment’ together with the Argentinian president.

Of course it helps that the Macri and Zorreguieta families are part of the "us knows us" incrowd in Argentina... The Prime Minister is also there, so Queen Máxima is completely covered by the ministerial responsibility. ("The King Can Do No Wrong").

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom