Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A lovely colour and the brooch really compliments the coat too!

Very beautiful outfits with she colours she seems like to cherish and that suits her so well.

Camilla never ceases to surprise me as to the number of ways she can wear any specific item of clothing. Her Belfast green day was an absolute tour de force which seemed to comprise one cape, two coats, one dress, two scarves, and black accessories: hat, gloves and suede boots.

No fuss, no muss, just a warm and cosy looking ensembles which makes for a relaxed and comfortable VIP.

Queen Camilla in a lovely and elegant combination hosted a reception for the Queen's Reading Room Study today, March 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That’s an excellent look for the Queen! She looks very trim and small-waisted. Much better than those ‘house dresses’ she favors…

This is a good time for Camilla to upgrade her look; she’s front and center for the Firm now.

Queen Camilla in a lovely and elegant combination hosted a reception for the Queen's Reading Room Study today, March 26:
A lovely outfit on Queen Camilla and the queen clearly loves those boots!

** Full view ** Upper part **
Very elegant look for Queen Camilla. The teal skirt worked very well with the black jacket.

That jacket would have formed the perfect backdrop for a nice diamond brooch set in gold, perhaps one of QE2's diamond floral spray brooches.

Hmm, this ensemble is definitely yet another of her subtle incremental notching up in style and elegance and it is definitely showing us a very svelte an regal Queen.

I think she and her dresser have been working on raising the sartorial bar and I can't wait until Royal Ascot and hoping she is accompanied by an equally sartorially splendid (and healthier) Charles, right down to his blue buttonaire.

I quite like this, but presumably because she’s wearing a thick layer underneath, the coat looks a little too snug in terms of fit. (The weather in most of the UK today is more wintry than spring like!) I also wish she’s worn a brown shade of glove, rather than black.

What a beautiful look! I love everything about this.

I love the coat and her hat is gorgeous! I can't say that I am crazy about black with this shade of green, but overall, Queen Camilla looks wonderful.

Queen Camilla elegant at Easter Sunday church service today, March 31:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
That is a great look. The Queen has had the dress for about a year, and she has already worn it a fair few times.

I suspect before long she will have it made in a few other colours as well.

She looks lovely - particularly love the color on her, the great hat, and most importantly, the fit! Wish Sarah would consult with Camilla’s dresser - she wears lovely colors but not great at fit and flattering cuts.

Although I do like this stylish outfit, I wish the colour was more spring-like.

Back
Top Bottom