Queen Beatrix, Current Events 6 (August 2010 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Beatrix is as smart and regal as ever. She looks absolutely lovely.

HM The Queen opened a new venue of a Zonnehuisgroup Amstelland carecenter at Amstelveen this afternoon:

ANP Photo

courtesy anp

Last edited:
Queen Beatrix looks lovely and happier than I've seen her for a long time.
The hats are not exactly to my liking but they are the Queen's trademark, rather like those satellite dish + bird nest ones are Sophie's (Countess of Wessex).

Queen Beatrix unveiled a monument for Willem van Oranje, made by Jet Schepp, at the Abbey in
Middelburg today, March 30, 2012.
The monument consists of two reliefs in the Loggia of the Prince logement of the Abbey. Willem van
Oranje, father of the nation and paterfamilias, and his wife Charlotte de Bourbon lived in Middelburg.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

** nos.nl.video: Beatrix in Middelburg ** Koningin Beatrix bezoekt Koorkerk en zeeuws museum **

I was wondering what the connection was between William the Silent and Middelburg was,thanks for answering my question with out me even having to ask!

I was certain he was buried at the Nieuwe Kerk in Delft,but thought for a moment that I was wrong.

:previous:

No problem, that was quite easy then :D

Queen Beatrix has opened the refurbished museum in Brielle today, March 31, 2012.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Last edited:
Ohhh The Queen Looks Beautiful , she’s Wonderfull Queen , The Outfir Looks Nice On Her , Thank you iceflower

Last edited:
Very Nice Pictures , Queen Beatrix Looks So Beautiful , I Like her Hat Color , Thanx iceflower .

I absolutely love the fuchsia outfit the Queen has chosen; those bright colours are really her trademark. :)
Gallery from Daylife

Last edited:

I think so as well - great colour for her, really nice to see! :)

This evening Queen Beatrix opened the new film museum EYE in Amsterdam:

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
HM Queen Beatrix will open the exhibition "Dutch Design" at Oranienbaum Palace on wednesday april 25th in Sachsen-Anhalt,Germany.HE President Joachim Gauck of Germany will be in attendance.

The Palace was build by Princess Henrietta Catharina of Anhalt-Dessau,néé Princess of Orange Nassau.She had it designed and build by a dutch architect,and everything in the Palace was by dutch design only,hence the name for the present exhibition.Nice...

Queen Beatrix has opened the renovated National Carillon and Nature Museum named "Peel & Clock Museum"
in Asten today, April 24, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** anp gallery ** belga **

** ed.nl: Beatrix heropent Klok & Peel Museum in Asten ** translation **

** omroepbrabant.nl: Koningin Beatrix opent Klok & Peel Museum Asten **

Koningin in Asten - YouTube

As a second event today, Queen Beatrix has attended the national finals of the Masonry and Add championship
in Barneveld:

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

** barneveldsekrant.nl: Koningin Beatrix in Barneveld ** translation **

Last edited:
HM took the resignation into consideration,(she did not accept it as such-) and requested the PM and the Government to continue to work in the interest of The Netherlands.New elections will most probably be held in september.
How likely is the resignation to be accepted?
I was under the impression the political life in the Netherlands was relatively stable now; was there any particular reason for this move?

As far as I can remember the resignation is always accepted.
Our government fell because it did not have a mayority anymore. And therefor wouldn't be able to go forward with their plans of reform and effords to keep to the European rules of a maximum National Debt of 3%.

Thanks for explaining, SLV! :)
Although I have to say that based on my observation of the EU, few if any countries are going to meet the 3% maximum.

How likely is the resignation to be accepted?
I was under the impression the political life in the Netherlands was relatively stable now; was there any particular reason for this move?

The ultra right populist PVV trash pulled the plug as they always and everywhere refuse to take responsibility but prefer to twitter all sorts of nonsense instead.We will deal with them the coming elections.

The RVD clearly states HM keeps the resignation under consideration, they would have stated so if she had accepted it without any further ado.
She also requisted the PM to enhance the dissolvement of Parliament in order for new elections to be held.New elections will probably be held on september 12th.

HM received her advisors at Huis ten Bosch Palace yesterday evening,first the Chair of the Senate followed by the Chair of the second Chamber,then the Vice-President of the Council of State and after 22.00PM it was the turn of the PM again to consult and inform Her.

Last edited:

Queen Beatrix and German President Joachim Gauck attended the opening of the exposition "Dutch Design
- Huis van Oranje" at the Palace Oranienbaum in Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, today, April 25, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery ** daylife gallery ** belga/royalpress **

** mdr.de gallery: Bilder vom Königin-Besuch in Oranienbaum ** anp gallery **

** berliner-zeitung.de: Königin Beatrix besucht Sachsen-Anhalt ** translation **

** dpp gallery: Queen Beatrix opens exhibition in Palace Oranienbaum ** wenn gallery **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1htPYg9BwU

Last edited:
I find this article disgusting. Prince Friso cannot fight for anything, as he is in very deep trouble with a severe brain injury. This addresses nothing and is nonsense from my prospective Yes, the queen goes on as life does, but nothing else in the article is realialistic.

So do I,and I truly hope one refrains from posting this sort of cheap trash in future as it is way beneath any standard except when ones name is Murdoch,agreed Countess.To make myself clear,I do not say one can not post,just if one does post this sort of trash,I question that,always.Bah,what tasteless filth,telling on the sort of cheap rag hello is....or has become...

Last edited:
HM The Queen hosted a farewell luncheon to HE the Ambassador of Cyprus,Mr. James Droushiotis.

Huis ten Bosch Palace,april 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom