Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Astrid yesterday, October 4, at a briefing for the upcoming Belgian economic mission to Australia:

** Full view **

Princess Astrid at the 75th anniversary celebration of the American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium on October 12:

** Pic **

Minus the awful black flower, that's a great look on Princess Astrid.

Completely agree. She's not happy if she doesn't add something extravagant and out-of-place in her outfits:lol: Otherwise she looks great. Next week she'll begin a 10-day long economic mission to Australia, no doubt there will be some interesting fashion choices from her

Last edited:

Agree 100% and one of the Astrid's nicer looks in a long,long time.

Oh dear God and its very frumpy looking too!

Two looks for Astrid in Sydney today, October 25, I like the first one best as she gets a bit lost in the coat of look number two:

** Look 1 ** Look 1 ** Look 2 ** Look 2 **

Two spectacular coats, very Royal.

Two looks for Astrid in Sydney today, October 25, I like the first one best as she gets a bit lost in the coat of look number two:

Number 1 is more classy and number 2 looks like Astrid was wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper.

Princess Astris visited the laboratory of Professor Rademakers, laureate of the 'Generet 2022' prize of the King Baudouin Foundation, at the Campus Drie Eiken, University of Antwerp, today, November 10 - awful print, not my taste..

** Full view ** Upper part **

The animal print is too much and had Astrid worn a different top it would have made such a difference.

Princess Astrid during the King's Day celebration today, November 15, elegant, but I would have preferred something more colourful:

I actually liked it and thought it was one of Astrid's nicer outfits of late!

Princess Claire visited the secondary school "Athénée royal Air pur of Seraing" in Seraing today, December 19, for the presentation of their programme against bullying at school:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Astrid at the awards ceremony of the National Trophy of Sports Merit 2023 at the Brussels City Hall today, December 20:

Princess Astrid at a New Year's reception today, January 30 - totally dislike the print of her dress:

** Full view ** Side view **

Princess Astrid does love her animal prints,sadly another dated look on the Princess.

Claire looks lovely,however Delphine looks ridiculous,but that's nothing new!

It was a bit loud, wasn't it? For a mass remembering deceased people.

Back
Top Bottom