Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 2: September 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The outfit is not bad but the messy hairstyle make her look as it she had been hit by a thunderbolt.

I don’t understand the outfit considering how hot it is currently in Senegal !

Princess Astrid on the final day of the economic mission yesterday:

** Full view **

Princess Claire elegant at the presentation of the Queen Paola Prize for Education 2022-2023 today, May 31:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very elegant outfit on the Princess and the colours all work nicely too.

Princess Astrid at the second final of the Queen Elisabeth competition yesterday evening, June 2:

** Pic **

Princess Astrid in orange attended a celebration for the 100th anniversary of the CHU Brugmann University Hospital in Laeken, Brussels today, June 16:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

And Princess Claire looked lovely in white during a visit to the Provincial Institute for Special Education in Ghlin today, June 16:

** Full view **

Last edited:
One of Princess-Archduchess Astrid's nicest outfits in some time, the red cape was lovely and the jewels were perfect too!

Punk Panther. I don't get it. It seems attention seeking.

Yeah, not only do written messages pretty much never belong on clothing at state banquets, this one doesn't even make any real sense. The outfit was much nicer before this.

However, being Astrid, I'm willing to bet she forgot that was there or didn't notice... :whistling:

Princess Astrid at the National Day concert at the Flagey concert hall this evening, July 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Why would you pair that Catherine de Medici like widow weeds top with the floral dress ?

Astrid is in need of a stylist.

Why would you pair that Catherine de Medici like widow weeds top with the floral dress ?

Astrid is in need of a stylist.
I agree it's not a good combination here, but I always find it fun to watch her fashion choices,not always a success, to say the least, but never banal. One of her most memorable looks will remain at her daughter's wedding last year, it certainly was "too much", but in the end I liked it and think it suited her.
Unfortunately today she will be wearing her military uniform, so no surprises in sight

Princess Astrid looks much better in her uniform at the Military parade.

I never expect much from a *certain* woman, but dear Princess Claire, who is usually impeccable, has been a disappointment today. I don't know what possessed her, what an awful hat.

Last edited:
What a very nice dress on Princess Delphine for the parade.

It's a shame she is so set on that particular style of shoe, but she is truly Astrid's sister with those determined "ugly principles".

Those are adorable shoes she is wearing!

Back
Top Bottom