Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind Caroline's tweed but the jacket style is hideously aging, more of a tailored shape would be more flattering. The hat is awful - like one of the grandchildren made it at kindergarten for her.

I think Stephanie's coat is lovely - I like the style and colour and she is wearing a shoe with a heel. Wish she would get an updo or wear a hat rather than doing this scraped back headband thing.

Stephanie's red coat is everything...I love it!!?

Caroline is wearing opera gloves. I didn’t think I’d see this again in Monaco. She looks very polished and almost regal this evening .

Caroline hasn't look this good in awhile....great for her!

LaRae

Caroline rocks - looking fabulous in red. And those gloves ! Just wonderful.

Red and White the colours of Monaco and they couldn't be worn any prouder than Princess Caroline who looked stunning her best outfit in sometime.

I think she should ditch her friend Karl Lagerfeld's fashion advice from this day forward.:lol:;)

Caroline looks absolutely gorgeous! The Monegasques rocked it at the gala this year.

I bet she would have loved to be able to add a tiara to this assemblage. She would have looked divine had this been the dress code.

:previous: OMG...why am I suddenly remembering a circlet of rubies that Princess Grace wore in the late 50's and very early 60's??

If Caroline had worn those rubies with that gown I would have died and gone to heaven!

:previous: Yesssss!! Those are the ones I saw...thanks so much for finding them!!?

Oh yes that would have been utter perfection. Or the Cartier Pearl Drop on her head and if we didn't know better, we'd think she was the ruling Princess of Monaco

Princess Caroline in a black suit at a conference-debate in Monaco marking the International Day of the Rights of the Child this week:

** Photo **

Princess Stephanie at the annual deployment of "Quilts" in memory of the victims of AIDS in Monaco today, December 1:

** Full view **

Love Stephanie's top but am not a fan of the rest of her outfit.

Princess Stephanie handed out Christmas presents at the Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco yesterday, December 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom