Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice and Eugenie both look very nice.

I really like the cut outs on the back of Eugenie’s dress. The front is very simple; so the cut outs are a nice addition. The orange seemed a tad bright, but she pulled it off. Black shoes and hat were nice.

Beatrice looked very appropriate. It was a nice color. I wouldn’t say it is an outstanding dress, but it was suitable. Hair and make up were lovely.

Eh. Beatrice has really stepped up her game lately with her fashion, her hair, her makeup...she's really been stunning as of late. However, this whole outfit was just eh. It was fine, there wasn't anything really wrong with it and the color choice was certainly appropriate but it just wasn't anything special. I did notice the words on her bag but it appears that she kept the printed side turned inward and was attempting to use the outer side as a part of the outfit. She had a few different shades of blue happening and I'm not sure that was best choice but overall, eh.

Eugenie's choice for today just missed the mark. The color was far too bright and "look at me" and for the record I feel the same way about Zara's outfit. The style was beautiful and fit her like a glove the but color was far too bold for the occasion, the setting, and the focus and the cutouts added a bit of an inappropriate feel. Eugenie's style, for me, is one that either completely nails it or misses it by a mile and this particular choice was a major miss.

For me Beatrice's dress looked cheaply made. Her purse was also inappropriate for the occasion.
Eugenie was the winner for me. Gorgeous color and gut! Loved her heels!

Eugenie's choice for today just missed the mark. The color was far too bright and "look at me" and for the record I feel the same way about Zara's outfit. The style was beautiful and fit her like a glove the but color was far too bold for the occasion, the setting, and the focus and the cutouts added a bit of an inappropriate feel. Eugenie's style, for me, is one that either completely nails it or misses it by a mile and this particular choice was a major miss.

My guess is that all the ladies were instructed to wear one-color dresses given that we didn't see anyone with a clear pattern (the Duchess of Cornwall's dress was the most patterned dress of all). So, it looks like Eugenie and Zara decided to play with the color to have some fun with the otherwise rather strict dress code.

Dress is pretty but something seems off about the fit. Glad she wore the right shoes this time.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 -

I really like her head piece. Suits her nicely. And coordinates well with her dress.

The colors of the dress are lovely. Very spring look. Not so sure about the belt with the dress- though it is color coordinated with the rest of her outfit.

Last edited:
Lovely dress, but there is something about the hat that is throwing me off. All-in-all she looks lovely.

A pretty dress but the headwear? Looks like something home-made from sewing box scraps.

I really like her head piece. Suits her nicely. And coordinates well with her dress.

The colors of the dress are lovely. Very spring look. Not so sure about the belt with the dress- though it is color coordinated with the rest of her outfit.

That's it...it's the belt that is kind of messing things up for me.

But overall she looks very pretty.

The sleeves are a tad big, but she really looks adorable. Everything is very flattering for once. (Maybe unsurprisingly with her hair and skin, lighter colors are the way to go?)

Goodness Beatrice has really found her feet in the fashion stakes over the last few months. It very much feels like she's found some much needed confidence since becoming both a wife and a mother. I'm not wild about the belt and I'm a bit iffy on the hat but the dress is beautiful, the shoes are perfect, and overall the look is very flattering. I have to say, she and Edo are fast becoming one of my favorite BRF couples.

Fantastic look from Bea last Friday and today!

Agree about the belt being the only thing that was a bit wrong with the Ascot outfit, but she looked stunning overall.

Today's look - the jacket (or is it a sweater? hard to tell from the pics) looks a bit heavy, but perhaps it was chilly that day?

I am a boater lover and I think Beatrice is the best boater wearer among all royals. That's so chic.

I actually love this look from top to bottom. Great outing for Beatrice. And yes, I agree that she has definitely upped her fashion "game" since getting married.

Rather drab today. The dress says 'Dental Nurse' and the hat reminds me of my school boater.

Beatrice looks great today and so happy! I really like the shoes! I just dont understand how none of the ladies in heels sink into the grass! They must walk on the balls of their feet.

Beatrice looks great today and so happy! I really like the shoes! I just dont understand how none of the ladies in heels sink into the grass! They must walk on the balls of their feet.

I’ve been wondering the same thing about their shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom