Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat is from Juliette Botterill I believe? (I remember it very well as I LOVE her braided pillbox lol) Eugenie had worn something similar before but not sure are they the same one. edit: not the same hat, probably a new one.

Love everything she wore, and Eugenie looks really nice with pillbox hat, the only thing I would complain it that the colours of the hat and the floral print on the dress are slightly different.

Last edited:
I loved this dress last time I saw it, and I still am.
Maybe I need to start looking into used Erdem stuff, clearly i really like their designs!

The hat is very nice and looks very well on her. The print is just too big for me on the dress

Eugenie looked beautiful this morning. I'm not bothered by the print, because the length of the dress breaks it up.

Also absolutely adore that braided pillbox hat.

A very pretty and spring-like look for Eugenie today. Lovely to see her.

Bea looks like she raided her mother's closet for that outfit. Her hair is so pretty, and I love her purse.

Eugenie looks chic from what we can see. I love her shoes.

I like Eugenie's look.....not a fan of Beatrice's look, mish mash and a little sloppy?

LaRae

Both Women continue to be incredibly ill dressed on 99% of occasions .. I really don't know how they manage it...

They very much (and I've been saying this for years!) need a stylist!

For the money they have and access to designers etc...they should almost never look badly dressed.

LaRae

I actually think that Eugenie looks nice: it's a very casual look without being overtly stuffy. And I must say that I like her "new found" confidence.

Beatrice on the other hand needs a little more help. I don't mind those "loafer slippers" that she seems to favour, but for heavens sake, it's Spring: ditch the dark tights and loafers. Her clothes really wasn't that bad, although she looked more like she had a date at the library than going to someone else's baby shower.

I will say though that they both have gotten "better" in the last year or so than they were a few years ago.

Both Women continue to be incredibly ill dressed on 99% of occasions .. I really don't know how they manage it...

I completely agree. They don't have any sense of style or (most importantly) what suits them and their mother is the same. It's a shame because it's not like they don't care. I think they want to look well dressed.

I think they have got better over the last year or so. I assumed they'd hired a stylist. They mostly stopped wearing ill fitting and ill matched clothes to events, which was always a big part of the problem when they were photographed together so much.

I like the idea of Bea's dress, but the finished product needs a bit more fine tuning. Besides hating those God awful high shoulders that the DoC and now Bea favours, there was some issues with the seam and pulling on the fabric.

I do have to give her props for no dark tights, and I'm quite in love with her color combo. It would be 7/10 for me to rate this outfit.

The outfit is lovely - it's the best she's looked for ages.

Beatrice looks wonderful and I love that she doesn't look beautifully untouchable but rather relatable and real.

I liked that on her a lot. A really nice colour on her and yes Spring like.

Princess Beatrice looked lovely the outfit was one of her nicest and perfect for the Easter Day Service.

Beatrice looks lovely!

LaRae

Great choice. The color is great with Bea especially with her hair :flowers:

I love the floral print and detail. Very pretty look on her.

Very pretty look, love the pattern on the skirt. Thumbs up from me!

Very pretty Easter look for Beatrice. My 2nd favorite, after her grandmother.

:happyeaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom