Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 10: March 2018- October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you all , the boots with this out fit is a No No

I think had the dress been longer, the boots would've been fine.

Not my cup of tea, and I agree that the boots are too heavy for the dress & the weather.

The dress looks lovely and the boots look ugly. Not a good look together, unfortunately.

Really lovely dress. Coloring good on her and I like her in florals :flowers:

But those boots :bang:

The only thing about the dress...it's quite short, especially as she was moving around and then going up the steps. I saw a picture and was concerned we might see more than we should!

LaRae

I really did not expect them to wear tiaras tonight. They've never done so before (in public) and I figure their wedding day is about the only time we'll ever see it happen.

LaRae

I am not liking how Beatrice made up her eyes or her hair really. Nothing of Eugenie yet.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I really did not expect them to wear tiaras tonight. They've never done so before (in public) and I figure their wedding day is about the only time we'll ever see it happen.

LaRae

I agree. I would have been really surprised if they had worn tiaras. I do like what we can see of Beatrice's dress, but wish there were some better photos. Hard to get an overall impression.

Beatrice's dress looks like a bathrobe. Eugenie with sleeveless top, skirt separate and sandal shoes looks like she's going to a backyard barbeque. It's the queen's birthday and I expected a little more formal, despite the concert setting.

Disappointed in both their dresses....

LaRae

Oh brother......they should have dressed nicer for their Gran!

Beatrice’s dress is whatever. I’ve seen better, I’ve seen worse.

But Eugenie looks like she just got off work and didn’t have time to go home and change.

Beatrice’s dress is whatever. I’ve seen better, I’ve seen worse.

But Eugenie looks like she just got off work and didn’t have time to go home and change.
Yes, definitely Eugenie didnt' get a note that formal dress was required....:bang:

Beatrice looks nice in that color. Eugenia looks like she is wearing a skirt and top and just came from a cookout!

I don't see why skirt and top = too casual :ermm: Don't need a cocktail dress.

This isn't a black tie affair, its a concert. I actually like Eugenie's look. I don't find her all that more casual then the other women around her, save Camilla.

Bea's color is fantastic. But the shape is not flattering at all.

I don't see why skirt and top = too casual :ermm: Don't need a cocktail dress.

This isn't a black tie affair, its a concert. I actually like Eugenie's look. I don't find her all that more casual then the other women around her, save Camilla.

Bea's color is fantastic. But the shape is not flattering at all.

I agree with you as well, I love that dress on Eugenie, and it it is a lot better than when she wore it with a pesky hat at a garden party a few years ago.

I wish Beatrice would have done her makeup like this again, with that dress
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/15/16/465059E400000578-5085549-image-a-55_1510762353618.jpg

Eugenie isn’t wearing a dress. It’s a white top that you’d wear on any other day, and a skirt. While this isn’t a black tie event, it’s definitely not casual. Cocktail dress level event.

Beatrice and Eugenie both look great though I think I like Eugenie's dress the most.

I love Bea's dress, and also love Eugenie's outfit whether it is a dress or 2 piece. I guess it could be considered on the casual side for this event, but not too much so.

I think they both look a bit under dressed.

I agree..it wasn't dinner out with a friend...then you look at how everyone else is dressed and they look less dressed (so to speak).

LaRae

I liked Beatrice’s dress and thought it was occasion appropriate.
Eugenies looked like an outfit I’d wear for a luncheon with friends

I liked Beatrice’s dress and thought it was occasion appropriate.
Eugenies looked like an outfit I’d wear for a luncheon with friends
Eugenie wore this outfit with a hat at her dad's garden party at BP. It's not a casual outfit for her.

What a lovely dress! When Beatrice gets it right, she really can look wonderful.

Why didn't she wear that last night!!!!!!!

Lovely.

LaRae

Very elegant for Beatrice- but I dislike the style of the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom