Princess of Wales Undergoing Cancer Treatment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has there been a statement about when Catherine might resume public appearances?
Easter has come and gone, but I haven't seen a mention of that.
My impression was that target no longer applies since she (then we) discovered she had cancer. I think Easter was suggested in the early stages when she first had her op. I could be wrong of course.

Has there been a statement about when Catherine might resume public appearances?
The Easter return was before the Princess revealed she was undergoing Cancer Treatment .
It maybe sometime before we see a return to some sort of public duties.

That date was given before her cancer diagnosis. Since then, they have asked for space and time. It is unlikely that they will know how soon she can return to duty until she is done with treatment and has clear scans, so at least a few months.

For context, her diagnosis was only revealed three weeks ago, which is almost no time at all to deal with any of it.

Exactly, the Easter timeline was based on the time needed to recover from surgery. Unfortunately, afterwards they found out she needs additional (preventive) treatment, so her absence from public duties will be prolonged. This time they were careful not to put a timeline on it.

The Easter timeline was from before her diagnosis and so is no longer relevant. She will be back to public life when she is medically cleared and feeling up to it.

Back
Top Bottom