Princess of Wales Undergoing Cancer Treatment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thankfully the initial surgery was not felt to be cancer-related. Then the cancerous cells were found in the surgical specimen, presumably when examined in the lab afterwards. Hopefully that is good news, and the chemotherapy is being given as a precaution.

This came as a shock to me. My prayers and thoughts go out to her and her family. Let’s hope this puts an end to the awful scrutiny they have all had to endure and that they can be left in peace for her to make a full recovery.

Very sorry to hear, sending the princess and all her family positive energy! My understanding is that the prognosis is good, so let's hope for the best!
Also, let's hope the press and online bully will leave them alone

Sounds hopefully that they’ve caught it early son fingers crossed for a swift recovery but no doubt it will be gruelling. Hopefully the video was released to coincide with the family arriving at Anmer or somewhere else private for the easter hols so they can relax and recover as a family.

A very dignified statement by the Princess of Wales. She was visibly moved and powerful at the same time. Thanking the public, the health services and thinking of other people in the same situation even.

Let's hope she will be able to fight the cancer succesfully.

Last edited:
You know what.

I hope a lot of people feel bloody ashamed with themselves after much of the revolting tripe that has been written & posted about this poor women in the last few days.

Bloody livid with much of the media & internet. They have learnt NOTHING since the death of Diana.

I hope they're bloody well pleased with themselves by forcing this women to have to publicly do this.

Last edited:
And it turns out, THIS is why William pulled out of the memorial service. Because she had just received the news that the cells were cancerous.

And I think we can all agree he made the right decision to prioritize supporting his wife and children. I really do hope this is all a reminder to people that the royal family are humans, with human concerns, and that giving people the benefit of the doubt on their decision making is important.

It does sound like it was caught early and hopefully that means she will make a full recovery.

I suspect Catherine thought it best to make a statement after the clinic records were hacked, and also to correct the wild rumors that have been circulating.

Here's hoping she makes a full recovery.

Oh no. No no no no. Catherine is exactly the same age my mother was when she was diagnosed with cancer, and George is the same age I was at that time. I do hope desperately that her treatment is successful and she recovers completely.

I'm so sad to hear about the diagnosis, and wish Catherine and her family strength and peace during her treatment and recovery.

It was very courageous of her to make that statement, and it came across as both heartfelt and dignified.

Wow. I just wasn’t expecting this. I walked into the break room- and this was what was on the TV. They interrupted something for this news.

I’m so sorry to hear this. Hopefully- treatment will go smoothly for Catherine and be successful.

Catherine’s statement was classy, thoughtful and dignified.

What a year for the BRF- Catherine and Charles both thought they were getting treated for one thing, and it turned out to be cancer. My goodness.

I hope NOW people will just back off. The conduct from both the press and SM has just been off the rails- utterly shameful. I hope they feel ashamed of themselves.

Thankfully the initial surgery was not felt to be cancer-related. Then the cancerous cells were found in the surgical specimen, presumably when examined in the lab afterwards. Hopefully that is good news, and the chemotherapy is being given as a precaution.
Thank you for this - it gives me hope for her. I just cannot believe this - how terrible 😞. I am just shocked! Those of you who are cancer survivors have a deep understanding of what she’s going through.
I do hope the media will leave her the%*%&@#%$ alone so that she can take care of herself and her family without all the drama. 🙏🙏🙏

And it turns out, THIS is why William pulled out of the memorial service. Because she had just received the news that the cells were cancerous.
No one knows exactly why the Prince of Wales pulled out of the memorial service. This is just speculation

It was a very dignified, poised, video message. I am glad that the Princess said "I am well" and we can obviously see that thanks to the car photos and the video of the couple shopping.
The Princess has youth, acess to the best medical care, and a supportive family. I am sure she will make a complete recovery!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom