Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 12: December 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cooking with long hair , sunglasses, and a white Ralph Lauren sweater is a shame .

I must be missing something. Different event? She isn't cooking, and she isn't wearing a white sweater for that matter. :ermm:

The only thing close is she is wearing sunglasses.

She looks cute in a casual look of jeans and a purple sweater at a soap box race her daughter is in.

Such a gorgeous dress for Marie! She looks fantastic and so happy.

A very nice look for Marie tonight!

She looks lovely! What a pretty dress and the color is good on her.

A nice, soft look for Princess Marie on the portrait released for Prince Joachim's 50th birthday today:

** Pic **

And looking great in blue at Joachim's birthday celebration this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Beautiful blue dress.

Oh the Princess looks amazing. Does anybody know what is that earrings she's wearing?

She looks beautiful in the red dress. Love it.

I don't always admire Princess Marie's fashion, but this is gorgeous: lovely clean lines and a truly glorious color on her.

Princess Marie looking lovely in a Ganni dress at a belated birthday party for Prince Joachim on June 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

While I am not a fan of the longer sheer dress over the much shorter under-dress, this is a pretty dress. Marie looks lovely. In the picture with her husband, they look like they are going to different events. She is much more dressed up than Joachim or he is under dressed depending on your point of view.

The dress is not so photogenic. Like when you look at the close-up photo, it looks really nice. Yes as usual Marie looks awesome

A pretty look for Marie. I like the combination of that skirt with the pink cardigan.

I have a different take on it. I don't like the cardigan and the shirt.

Marie received the Legion d Honneur Decorartion and does not wear it ??

She might be wearing it as a pin but it's hidden by her hair.
Joachim wears it on the second picture on the lapel of his jacket.

Princess Marie at a dinner at Paris City Hall this evening, October 8, wearing a Christopher Kane dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Back
Top Bottom