Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Laurentien in red and white participated in the recordings for the start of the campaign "Make your heart" by the foundation The Forgotten Child yesterday:

** gallery **

In preparation of the „Online Knowledge Week: Strong at Work“ later this month Princess Laurentien has visited Promen in Gouda on September 1:

** Full view **

On the occasion of the Week of Reading and Writing Princess Laurentien spoke at the Dutch TV show „Good Morning Netherlands“ this week:

** Pic **

Princess Laurentien looks very nice today and also that hairstyle really suits her.

The dress is made by Hardies in The Hague, her usual designer for this occassion these last years.

Last edited:
Princess Laurentien moderated a discussion between young people from the three northern provinces and officials about the sustainable development agenda of the United Nations in Roden today, September 30:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Princess Laurentien opened a building for the secondary school of the European School in Den Haag today, October 1:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Laurentien participated in the World Youth for Climate Justice event in Den Haag yesterday, October 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Laurentien rang the gong at the Euronext trading floor to raise awareness of metabolic diseases:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
On November 20 Princess Laurentien participated in the 25th anniversary celebration of the foundation Leergeld Nederland in Den Haag:

Last edited:
Princess Laurentien opened the exhibition 'tree rose fish' at the National Education Museum in Dordrecht today, December 9, wearing a Ba&Sh dress:

Last edited:
Princess Laurentien participated in the National Reading Breakfast in Uithoorn this morning, January 26:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Laurentien at the Holland Dance Festival this evening, February 3:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Strange to see two royal ladies in panatalon at an evening event in a theatre. But okay, what is normal thesw days. They will already be happy with the theatres being partially open now.

Not sure what's worse Princess Laurentien's hairstyle or the overtop outfits.

This wouldn't be do bad minus that jacket and the big earrings.

Laurentien at two events in connection with discussions about language development of young children on April 20 and 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love it how she always surprises us with yet another unexpected outfit.So much so,that we always expect the unusual with her.That is a consistent too.

Princess Laurentien held a speech at the celebrations for the Europe Day in Amsterdam this evening, May 9:

Last edited:
Well its not all strange I like the blue maxi dress the Kings Day outfit was very odd I wonder where she buys her clothes

God bless her good looking husband who in contrast always plays it safe and looks impeccably dressed 100% of the time

Well its not all strange I like the blue maxi dress the Kings Day outfit was very odd I wonder where she buys her clothes

The Princess is a regular customer at Hardies in The Hague. Almost everything she wears comes from that store: https://hardies.nl

The store is named after owner Hardie Genscher and sells almost every brand. Or it can be ordered and customized at every wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom