Princess Ingrid Alexandra: Current Events part 4 - 17/1/06 - 23/1/07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Present and future:cool: Thanks a lot Larzen:flowers:
They looks like normal grand-father with grand-daughter not king and future queen.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra is so sweet. Just angelic!

Lovely pic for a lovely girl, she has grown quite a bit, and she looks really like Mette-marit

What a doll she is! In looks and attitude she reminds me of my youngest niece-sweet but with a real mine of her own!:flowers:

IA looks so much older then last we saw her and she looks like she is having fun with Grandpa. I can't wait to see the family together at Christmas and see how her, Sverre and Marius have grown. I just love this family.

She's grown so much since the last time I saw her in pictures. No longer a baby, but a little girl now. Time sure does fly. Still so cute.

pepperann said:
She's grown so much since the last time I saw her in pictures.
Yes She Has:wub: Can't Wait to see the Little Beauty Again :blush:

Getty Images
(Poor Maruis he is identified as Sverre):bang:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7cIngrid+Alexandra%7c2233391784121335%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

and providing worse coverage is the BBC who state that the light was switched on by Crown Princess Mette-Marit with the help of her mother Crown Princess Mette-Marit :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6216746.stm

ingrid is a lovely little princess! Sverre don't was with the family, we have to wait to christmas to see him

It was great to get a dose of IA and Marius, too bad Sverre wasn't there. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Marius is going to be a heartbreaker and not in the too distant future. Hope to see Sverre at Christmas. Thanks everyone for posting pictures.

I agree. That IA is just too much. She's a real one, I tell you.

I can't believe IA was in London and I missed seeing her! This wasn't really well-publicised at all sadly. Oh well, maybe next year.

A beautiful beautiful family-Marius is a born heartbreaker! IA looks so much like Haakon. Sweet pictures.:flowers:

I agree about Marius. He'll definately blossom into a beauty.

Larzen said:
Se og Hør has an article on the resemblense of Princess Ingrid Alexandra and her great grand father King Olav a sa child (fotos JoMichael/se og Hør)

the latest pictures of Ingrid can be found in the national day thread here
(scanpix, ANB royal Press)

Pictures of Ingrid in her borthers Princes Sverre Magnus christening(Face to Face, ANB, Det Kongelige Slott NRK and Scanpix)

And on the becah in Mallorca during easter(Face to face)
She's a beautiful little princess...

What is with IA hair? She always when I see her photos she has the same hair-do.

They should cut her hair as it looks greasy. She looks like a bald man with a bad comb-over.

I just thought that her hair was thin, so she hasn't got that much of it :ermm:

Her hair might just grow late...
My sister was almost bald the first two years of her life, but nowadys her hair is so thick that at every hairdresser she is , they call the whole staff to look at her hair!!
So...maybe she is in for a surprise!!

Last edited:
lilytornado said:
May sister was almost bald the first two years of her life, but nowadys her hair is so thick that at every hairdresser she is , they call the whole staff to look at her hair!!

I totally agree! I was the same way, but now I have long dreadlocks, lol. She's cute, but to me she looks better when her her hair is cut real short. I think they should keep it that way since it's soooo straight. Until it grows longer, there is no way to make it flattering at its current length.

lilytornado said:
My sister was almost bald the first two years of her life, but nowadys her hair is so thick that at every hairdresser she is , they call the whole staff to look at her hair!!

I agree with you too lilytornado. One of my brothers was almost bald until he was two and now he has thick hair, besides I like Ingrid's hair. I think it looks pretty.

lise said:
I agree with you too lilytornado. One of my brothers was almost bald until he was two and now he has thick hair, besides I like Ingrid's hair. I think it looks pretty.

I've also heard that you shouldn't let girls (or boys for that matter) have their hair long the first couple of years, because it makes the hair thin (dunno if there's any truth in it though...) I think that might be why she has the hairstyle she has. Besides, you need thick hair to keep the tiara in place :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom