Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks really good in deep soft colours. I love the wide pants. I think she prefers them as, being tall,f skinny or narrow pants would just make her look tall and thin.

Regardless, her clean, flowing lines look so elegant on her and are really part of her signature style.

Princess Charlene visiting the special Grand Prix tribune of the handicap people association of Monaco on May 26,
2012, wearing a special top and pants, the colour is great for her, but I don't like the wide cut of the pants and the
top that much:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

That's just odd. The colour's ok, but what's going on with that top?

Princess Charlene at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 27, looking good in a short dress with an interesting, modern
print (stripes and cars! perfect for the event :)). I also like the strong lipstick colour she has chosen.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I like Charlene's turquoise outfit; loose pants look good on her tall frame and the color is wonderful, but I don't like the tight wrap. And I think her dress at the Grand Prix is fantastic; I like the style and quirky racecar motif and her shoes. Her strong lipstick adds a great pop of color and the relaxed hairstyle looks really nice. Those dark glasses just complete the stylish look.

Last edited:
I have only discovered this fantastic thread. !!

A few comments -

I thought that the dress Charlene wore in London on the night of May 18th was the prettiest I have ever seen.
I wasn't too gone on the suit she wore to the lunch though. It seemed to crease very easily.

I love the turquoise ensemble which she wore at the Grand Prix on May 26th.

I love the wraps that she has taken to wearing recently.

She looked stunning in the amber dress at the Amber Fashion Show.

And, WOW, her dress (stripes and cars) at today's Grand Prix is so cool. I love the strong lipstick colour.

While she might have the odd fashion blip, for me, Charlene is chic, classy, modern and beautifully stylish.

I generally dislike 'themed' outfits, they're just tacky to me.

I love the lipstick and shades. I like the recent bolder colour schemes.

Princess Charlene at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 27, looking good in a short dress with an interesting, modern
print (stripes and cars! perfect for the event :)). I also like the strong lipstick colour she has chosen.

And, WOW, her dress (stripes and cars) at today's Grand Prix is so cool. I love the strong lipstick colour.

While she might have the odd fashion blip, for me, Charlene is chic, classy, modern and beautifully stylish.

I'm with you both! :flowers:

Totally cool! Upper part :cool:

Last edited:
Amazing again ... the lips colour the dark glasses... love it

Princess Charlene visiting the special Grand Prix tribune of the handicap people association of Monaco on May 26, 2012, wearing a special top and pants, the colour is great for her, but I don't like the wide cut of the pants and the top that much:
** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

I could live with the top or the pants, but the top and the pants are too much for me. Especially since they don't really much in colour or style.
Not my favourite look on Charlene, though the colour is fantastic.

A very nice dress. A bit unusual but it suits her. Not to mention, it corresponds perfectly to the theme of the event.
LOVE the makeup!

Last edited:
I love this picture :Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image she looks so chic and very sleek.The red lipstick is gorgeous on her pale skin.Very nice contrast.

The outfit is funky and modern,very lovely and appropiate for a mediterranean weather.

I love the glasses and the lipstick. Very chic indeed. That is some dress pattern though. It's kind of both chic and tacky at the same time to me(if that's even possible).

The light blue outfit - great colour but for me its top only, the pants are too much.
The race outfit is fab, at first I was shocked by the superred lips but it has grown on me. Best hairstyle for Charlene.

The dress was perfect for the occasion. Unusual to see Charlene with this loud lipstick but I like it very much!

i love the turquoise outfit , i love the color !

the Grand Prix outfit is AMAZING i was sure she was gonna wear this Akris dress, the lipstick is lovely , she's been looking wonderful recently !

I thought she looked wonderful in the turquoise outfit and the color was lovely.
Love the Grand Prix dress! Very chic and kicky! I just cannot get used to the red lips, however... She is really stepping it up!

Was the light green outfit really turquoise? I recall seeing that color in the Crayola box and it wasnt called turquoise. Oh the memories of childhood. Anyway that was a great outfit, the color was great and the shirt was an interesting style which I feel worked well. Unfortunately she went back to her boring sleeker back hair and the makeup was bad.
As for the next days dress ensemble, the thing that stood out the most was the beautiful lipstick.

Not a fan of the outfit at the Grand Prix. I love the lipstick on her though.

Was the light green outfit really turquoise? I recall seeing that color in the Crayola box and it wasnt called turquoise. Oh the memories of childhood. Anyway that was a great outfit, the color was great and the shirt was an interesting style which I feel worked well. Unfortunately she went back to her boring sleeker back hair and the makeup was bad.
As for the next days dress ensemble, the thing that stood out the most was the beautiful lipstick.

Your color must be off, it is defintely turquoise. She, now, has short hair, so the is no back of her hair stuff. In the other outfit, she looks a whole lot better than the pcitures of the models. She was lovely.

The turquoise out fit is nice. The color looks really lovely with her light complexion. However, the stripped dress is not to my taste. The pattern is making me a bit dizzy.

I don't care for Charlene's little shift dress with the race cars...the pattern makes me dizzy! :ohmy:

But oh, how I love her sunglasses and that strong red shade of lipstick, which I have never seen on her...paired with that chic new hairstyle of hers she looks incredible! :)

Wow! The dress is very unique and highly themed, but Charlene wore it sensationally. I love the whole look, especially with the lipstick and sunglasses - very classy.

I really like the color of her previous outfit, and do not mind its style on Charlene.

She looks wonderful! I think the upper part is beautiful!

Good heavens! I know I said I thought Charleen had found her groove, but . . . WOW! Cutting her hair seems to have released the real Charleen. Just lately she has hit every note she strove for.

I absolutely love her Grand Prix "look" with that fabulous dress and her hair make up, sunglasses and the most wonderful fire engine red lipstick I have seen in some time. She really is the total package.

Thumps up for Charlene and her dress code the last few days/weeks!!!

i don't like the gala dress , it's not bad , but i don't like , think she could have done better or maybe I'm expecting too much after the jubilee gown ! anyway her hair is good , are these the same earrings from the jubilee ?

Last edited:

Princess Charlene in a lovely black evening dress at the Grand Prix Gala dinner yesterday evening, May 27.

I also like the hair, makeup and the accessories.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **
I also like her hair, the makeup and accessories. The dress is a total miss for me. Although I am sure it is not, it somehow looks cheap and nasty to my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom