Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2021-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Amalia looked great today. Well put-together and very relaxed, too.

I think she looked stunning tonight! It’s the first outing I like her very much. The blue stones fit her very well. The makeup was incredible as well.
Personally, I would have avoided the double giant bracelet. Only one or a smaller one would have worked better for such age.

I don’t mind the cape, she may want to cover her arms which is understandable, and I think capes are not matronly. She looks a good 20ys old Princess. A true surprise to me!

Amalia looked so regal in blue. It was lovely seeing her in the Dutch Sapphire Necklace tiara.

She looked fantastic at the Bday party. So well put together.

The Princess looked really lovely, the colour and hairstyle too were both perfect.

she looked great , loved the color on her, and you are all right she does look more relaxed.

It is the same dress that was worn by PssElisabeth of Belgium in Amman, though the colour is different.

Elisabeth in Amman

Very beautiful! I love the dress and her jewelry

The blog Modekoninginmaxima, dedicated to Queen Maxima's fashion, has added a new section: the wardrobe of the Princess of Orange
And I don't know if you've already seen it, but since the beginning of 2024, Princess Amalia also has a digital wardrobe. There are still a lot of empty pendants, but just like with her mother, the following applies: work in progress.
https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/kledingkast-amalia/
https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/op-een-rij-de-eyecatchers-in-maximas-digitale-kledingkast/

(..) She looks incredible. It's a great color, and much like her mother, she loves her a cape moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a lovely tiara and a lovely dress but I'm not sure why they are combined...

Is this dress really similar to the one her mother wore in London to debut the full Stuart, or is it just the color and the sheer cape giving that impression?

Who designed CA's gown?

The verdict is still out. Modekoninginmaxima / Josine Evers suggest it may be a dress of Marchesa Notte, but with some alterations. But she confesses another match may pop up in due course.

Given that Claes Iversen was seen at the palace; who is wearing one of his dresses?

The Princess of Orange looked wonderful and a great choice for the State Banquet.

I must be the only one but I don't get C-A's style. So far she has not impressed me at all and last night was not different. I think she struggles to dress her shape. But it also hard as her mother has a fantastic evening gown dress sense and shines

Back
Top Bottom