Princess Caroline & Family Current Events Part 7 : January 2014 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a family home in Gstaad for many years - I thought it had been sold before Rainier died. I understood they stayed in a hotel now. Tatiana also has family links to Switzerland so maybe they have property...

Thanks for the bigger photos.

Last edited:
Many thanks for the information girls.
I would love to see the place they are living in. I imagine it rustic-chic.:p

It's good to see the family get together every year for skiing! :)

Here's hoping for more pics of all the clan.

Gstaad, the ski resort in the Alps, is just next-door for Monaco. After all the pre-Alps (Les Alpilles) and the Alps start in Provence. :)

Well the first part of 2017 ends in June
So may be she has still two months to go (March)

Thanks. What I was meaning is that in comparison with her image at Monaco national day, I was expecting to see her much heavier one month after

Thanks. What I was meaning is that in comparison with her image at Monaco national day, I was expecting to see her much heavier one month after

I know what you mean - her outfit was quite loose and flowing which can sometimes create the impression of being even bigger (speaking as a "big" person I know this well ?).

Charlotte attended a private dinner party hosted by her sister-in-law Tatiana Santo Domingo and her business partner Dana Alikhani at the Ralph Lauren's restaurant in Paris for fashion week.

Vogue

(..) one posted by Elizabeth Thurn und Taxis in her Instagram (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts containing speculations have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Great Tatania in Ralph Lauren. Charlotte did not even wear an Evening Dress !.

The down part of the outfit is nice! And i like her jacket!

Has anyone heard if Alexandra is starting with university studies and where?

Lovely sisters. I love this girl's day out. I this these are the first pics of two adult sisters having a night out together. Just the two

Caroline and Alexandra attended a Rolling Stones concert in Nanterre, France, on October 19. A great idea for a mother-daughter activity! ??

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Lovely night out. Especially because Rolling Stones is more Carolie's age and fiedl, than Alex's
I wonder if Alex smokes

The Grimaldis are slowly but surely launching Princess Alexandra...I love it!!:lol:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom