Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2017 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. She easily stole the show for me today and what a lovely colour.

Gorgeous color for Anne today. Her hat style is similar to Bea’s today and Sophie’s at church on Sunday.

Yes, that "man/western" style hat is the upscale thing this year. Michelle Obama appeared in the same style last week. I rather like as better then those darn awful things that sat on women's foreheads like flying saucers for the last few years. I still prefer the Jackie Kennedy hats though. JMO

I think Princess Anne was probably my favorite of all the royal ladies. Has anyone figured out if this is an oldy but goody or something new?

It's not new - she wore it at Easter in Windsor. Could also be a real oldy of course. :)

The Princess Royal really stood out in that wonderful colour,one of her best looks!

:previous: I would have to agree, Anne always looks immaculately turned out and it is irrelevant whether it's new or thirty years old because most of her clothes have travelled very well.

Yes she does & as an avid scarf wearer myself, I'm coveting that one!

Princess Anne during the opening of the Gloucestershire Heritage Hub in Gloucester today, January 8:

** Upper part **

She certainly fits in with the rural set. I expect hers is bespoke but that's the kind of suit you can buy at agricultural shows / gun dog shows etc. which reminds me of something the late Duchess of Devonshire said about her wardrobe "I buy all my clothes at agricultural shows or in Paris" (paraphrase).

She certainly fits in with the rural set. I expect hers is bespoke but that's the kind of suit you can buy at agricultural shows / gun dog shows etc. which reminds me of something the late Duchess of Devonshire said about her wardrobe "I buy all my clothes at agricultural shows or in Paris" (paraphrase).
I'd bet my socks on that the suit is something she picked up at a fair somewhere. I'm fairly certain that Anne could second what Debo Devonshire said.

I quite like the suit, the olive color with the red in it is just so pretty. A country plaid to be sure......would look nice in my closet also.

Yes I like the colour combo too - a quick google search shows she's worn it at least once a year for the past 7 years & it's a classic style so likely to endure for decades more.

She looks very good. Lately, her style is much more up to tade, I feel that she cares at least a ittle bit.

That outfit is horrid. But it is. She doesn't care much about fashion, she wears clothes.

She looks like she's wearing a Salvation Army uniform. That said, who cares? Princess Anne, although she has the figure for it, has never cared to be a fashion plate, her clothes are always appropriate for the event, and she works harder than any random four people of her age.

Go Anne!

She looks like she's wearing a Salvation Army uniform. That said, who cares? Princess Anne, although she has the figure for it, has never cared to be a fashion plate, her clothes are always appropriate for the event, and she works harder than any random four people of her age.

Go Anne!

Hack she works harder than even some not so random four people half her age.

Last outfit shows how one can wear color and still coordinate without either color overpowering the other.
She may not be a fashion guru, but she does dress appropriate for engagements.

I’m half her age and while I won’t wear those exact cuts i will be looking to combine those specific shades and hues on the type of clothes I do wear.

:previous: From what I can see this is a lovely outfit on her; that shade of red suits her well. And I've not seen her looking so cheerful for a while!

Princess Anne visiting 9 Regiment RLC in Wiltshire yesterday, January 22:

** Upper part **

Not a fan of today's outfit on Anne as I'm not keen on the colours since they're rather drab IMO.
Yesterday's outfit is great, though.

Oh wow!
The royal ladies are really bringing out the tartan this week!!! First Catherine, yesterday Anne and today Camilla.

I do think I still like Catherine take- Anne looks muted like Camilla’s.. but I like the added red on the rims of the coat.

I think I really! Love today’s coat, shape wise.. less of a fan of the color and pattern of it, but do like the added dark brown parts parts. I wouldn’t mind a coat like this, but vastly different coloring!

Last edited:

And today at a 140th anniversary reception of The City and Guilds of London Institute at Guildhall:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

First I shall don my anti-flak helmet. Then I shall totally disregard something my mother told me (If you can’t say something nice...).

Ill-fitting Sherlock Holmes drag, but her hair and makeup look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom