Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this first picture of Louis kissing Marie (i guess as soon as Monaco scored) is top romantic!

Caroline looks lovely, so elegant wearing her hair up. Nice to see her again.

I'm sorry to say this in this forum where Charlene's fans may be offended but i just feel that these days are like the times when priness caroline was the first lady of monaco

I think you have not read the last news about Monaco, Charlene was on an official visit to South Africa this week where she represented Monaco as consort princess ( read Charlene's event board

We have not seen Caroline these last months at public avent apart the Bal de La Rose.

Caroline is still one of the most stylish royals. No one can pull the accessories the way she does!

I think you have not read the last news about Monaco, Charlene was on an official visit to South Africa this week where she represented Monaco as consort princess ( read Charlene's event board

We have not seen Caroline these last months at public avent apart the Bal de La Rose.
Actually, Caroline attended events to do with the Printemps des Arts of which she is President including a concert with an orchestra from the Congo - a country where she does a lot of work with AMADE - another charity of which she is President and for which she does a lot of work in the background.

Yesterday she attended the Artmonte-carlo event and accompanied Albert to the Surrealist Ball (along with Pierre and Beatrice).

You may not have seen her since the Rose Ball but she's been around.

Hopefully, now the season is getting a bit busier in Monaco, everyone will get to see their favourite members of the Princely Family, whoever that might be.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdT0mjgSpm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdU5mmAg6V/

Photos from the Surrealist Ball - original photos published by the Palace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdVEkAAxfd/

And another - Beatrice in one of Caroline's old dresses I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember this dress. I like the hairdo, but Beatrice has worn better gowns

I don't remember this dress. I like the hairdo, but Beatrice has worn better gowns
Caroline wore it to the 2007 Red Cross Gala. I posted another photo from the same Instagram that shows both - it's in Beatrice's fashion thread.

Does anybody know who is Ben-Sylvester Strautmann? I suppose he will be invited in Pacha this summer, as well as little Stefano, Caroline's newborn grandson. And don't forget Dimitri. This summer will be excited for Caroline's family. She seems very happy:flowers:

He is a basketball player. Last year he was a member of U18 national team of Monaco and played in EuroBasket U18 Division C in San Marino - the team took sixth place among nine teams (ahead of Malta, Moldova and Gibraltar). His statistics from this competition you can find here.

He is a basketball player. Last year he was a member of U18 national team of Monaco and played in EuroBasket U18 Division C in San Marino - the team took sixth place among nine teams (ahead of Malta, Moldova and Gibraltar). His statistics from this competition you can find here.

Thank you very much, Vojthas! As I can see he is German, but I suppose he lives in Monaco. I wonder about his family's status.

I'm sorry to say this in this forum where Charlene's fans may be offended but i just feel that these days are like the times when priness caroline was the first lady of monaco

I agree. Almost every time I see this thread has been updated I just know it will be for something Albert's been doing with his nephews or sister, Charlene's never there. I can't remember the last time I seen them together, they didn''t even appear at the Easter procession this year which was odd. She must be back from S. Africa by now as well.

Thank you very much, Vojthas! As I can see he is German, but I suppose he lives in Monaco. I wonder about his family's status.
His family has been resident in Monaco for years - he was educated there. Apparently, they are well off business people.

I agree. Almost every time I see this thread has been updated I just know it will be for something Albert's been doing with his nephews or sister, Charlene's never there. I can't remember the last time I seen them together, they didn''t even appear at the Easter procession this year which was odd. She must be back from S. Africa by now as well.
Well, to be fair to Charlene she doesn't normally do the arty stuff (unless it's linked to South Africa) - those kinds of events normally come under Caroline's "cultural umbrella" - so I wasn't expecting to see her attending these recent events.

I was surprised that she wasn't at her own Foundation's Gala. Hopefully, we will see her soon at events like the Grand Prix.

:previous:

Here's a video of the dinner. The scenes with Albert, Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice are pretty short, but it's worth watching nevertheless, as it shows how special and exciting the dinner was

Well, considering all the mise en scène I´d say P. Caroline terrible shoes are totally justified. In fact, i´d say they quite discret considering the «madness» of the all scenario... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just seen Albert and Charlene on TV attending the Monaco v Juventus Champions League semi-final tonight.

Monaco is loosing , too bad because it was the last team in France in the ligue des champions but Juventus was the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom