Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely relaxed photos of a family enjoying Christmas far from pomp and protocol.

Very lovely pictures, furthermore it is strange that no-one of Carolines side is included.

:previous:

I think the answer simply is that they did not celebrate Christmas together. Caroline with her four children, their partners and all the grandchildren, that's already a huge crowd ;), I can easily imagine them having a celebration for themselves at Caroline's home.

It could be that some Caroline's child celebrated with their spouse's family.

Alexandra's boyfriend celebrated definitely with his family; he and Alexandra are still not married (and probably don't plan to marry in the nearest future).

Last edited:
In presence of Prince Albert and a number of family members Camille as godmother/patron has baptized the "Monaco One" shuttle which will link the principality to the new port of Cala del forte in Ventimiglia. The ceremony took place earlier today, March 8

NICE!!! It was Camille who threw the «baptizing bottle of champagne» against the shutlle!!! That's the way to go, P. Albert... You put all those young girls and boys to work!!! What a lovely ideia!!! :lol: :flowers: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible looking vessel, resembles a space ship.

Yes, good for P Albert to involve the younger generation. I’m happy for Camille getting this honour.

Incredible looking vessel, resembles a space ship.

Yes, good for P Albert to involve the younger generation. I’m happy for Camille getting this honour.

Indeed incredible vessel, but what is it for?

See my post and explanation above.

It will provide a shuttle service between the port in Monaco and the port of Cala del forte Ventimiglia in Italy. The vessel can accommodate up to twelve passengers, it is fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. The journey takes 10-15 minutes only.

Today, March 15, Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie attended the presentation of the new workout gear of the Prince's Life Guards. The public will also be able to buy the clothes and support Princess Stephanie's organization Fight Aids Monaco with that:

** monacomatin gallery & video ** FightAidsMonaco gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert honoured professional sailor Boris Herrmann who had taken part in the Vendée Globe in Monaco today, March 22. Pierre was present as well:

** Pic **

Prince Albert honoured professional sailor Boris Herrmann who had taken part in the Vendée Globe in Monaco today, March 22. Pierre was present as well:

** Pic **
It was wonderful to hear that Prince Albert honored Boris Herrmann today. Boris sailed a fantastic race, helped to rescue a fellow sailor, and finished impressively high in the rankings. Well done![emoji4]

:previous: very fitting Pierre was there as well, love that the Monaco RF regularly make shared appearances :flowers:

According to the following post she attended the Marginalia exhibition at the Villa Sauber at the end of March this year :flowers:

As she did so with Prince Albert I‘ve moved your post over here.

** Instagram Post **

Today, May 8, Prince Albert attended the 2021 Monaco ePrix, 4th meeting of the 2020-21 Formula E World Championship:

** tt.se gallery **

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella as well as Pierre later attended as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Adorable pictures of the twins enjoying themselves on the podium with Dad.

Prince Albert and Melanie-Antoinette de Massy attended the annual awards ceremony of the Monegasque Language Competition this afternoon, June 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Nice to see Melanie and Prince Albert is thankfully blessed with a large extended family to attend events with him.

Wow, Gareth out again, he certainly enjoys doing public engagements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert, Louis and Marie attended the closing ceremony of the 60th Monte Carlo TV Festival this evening, June 22:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Thanks, yes! On those relatively small photos of the first gallery she wasn‘t that easy to identify. It’s great that she attended as well and took care of the children that nicely.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
This catamaran sounds great! Very efficient.

Nice family outing too.

Gabriella is channeling Elton John with those glasses!

I have to say, I thought Albert would be more old school as a father - I love that he’s regularly out and about with the twins, and that Charlene doesn’t have to be present for him to take them. The same can’t be said for every royal father.

I have to say, I thought Albert would be more old school as a father - I love that he’s regularly out and about with the twins, and that Charlene doesn’t have to be present for him to take them. The same can’t be said for every royal father.

Yes he has them with him all the time lately and they are very well behaved for children of only 6 years old.

It is really nice that he takes them with him- and that they seem to both enjoy it and behave well.

I loved that Gabriella’s pink glasses matched her pink dress. So cute.

Back
Top Bottom