Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks melina P. Always nice to see video of an event. The couple look well and healthy, and I love P Charlene’s outfit.

Plus Jean-Leonard Taubert Natta, the son of Elizabeth-Ann de Massy. He’s the man next to Caroline. Does he have a new partner?

I wonder of all those stars will go into quarantine when they get home? Monaco and the Côte d’Azur are a red zone.

So happy to see P Charlene also support the work of her husband. She looks spectacular - it’s been a while since we’ve seen her in such a stunning evening gown.

On September 23 Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the inauguration of the new premises of the Audiovisual Institute of Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert and Andrea attended the Ligue 1 match between AS Monaco and Montpellier HSC at Stade Louis II in Monaco yesterday. The match ended 1:1.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi sent a message to Team Malizia sailor Boris Herrmann:

** video **

Is the children's Christmas party at the palace tomorrow?

:previous:

Yes it is, tomorrow afternoon, December 16 :flowers:

I like it :lol:
She looks happy and that's always good to see, and i can honestly say i never expected P.Albert in this outfit ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Charlene looks very happy, relaxed and very confident in these photos. She portrays the picture of contentment. Even I never expected to see Prince Albert in this outfit!!!

Lovely to see them all together for Christmas & Prince Albert was in a very festive mood.

I like the christmas photos published by the princess Charlene on her instagram

They are very happy to be together

I like the photo of Prince Albert with his twins , he is in a christmas mood, very funny

The little dog is very cute

Poor Marie... I guess she knew what family she married into but still... She dressed up for Christmas and her sister-in-law Pauline did as well (and her husband was ok) but the others? They thought 'ugly sweater' was the best on Christmas itself? Maybe they need an office party for those...

I must say to see Albert dress with crocs is hilarious! Charlene (..) her mouth looks strange , like the joker, Overall it is nice to see them like normal family

Poor Marie... I guess she knew what family she married into but still... She dressed up for Christmas and her sister-in-law Pauline did as well (and her husband was ok) but the others? They thought 'ugly sweater' was the best on Christmas itself? Maybe they need an office party for those...

It seems like Pauline was more dressed for comfort and festivity than dressing up.

Ashelen

I don't know how you can see the face of the P Charlene ?

Her face and her mouth are hidden by the head of her little dog

She is kissing her dog , buy glasses

And on the first photo, she is very smiling

The photos are shared by the princess Charlene and it is her who wish a happu Christmas

' Happy Christmas to friends and familie, love you all

Here is her comment on HER INSTAGRAM, the photos are not shared by the palace, neither Prince Albert nor P Stephanie, it is Charlene who is wishing merry christmas

I see a happy family celebrating Christmas together. No need to see anything untoward about it or criticize unnecessarily.
I think P Albert is still in his Santa suit after delivering the gifts to the twins.
I am grateful that P Charlene shared these pics; she must be missing her family this year

Damage control! It's good PR in light of the unfavorable press.

Regardless the photos looked cool. I would've liked to see more..

I am surprised at the red clogs that Prince Albert is wearing. The clogs look weird.

:previous: I don't know why when even bright red slippers would be hard to find. But yes, bright red Crocs, who'd a thunk it! :lol: I love that everyone seems to have that holiday feeling and dressed for comfort and not show. Albert certainly took it to a ten with his Christmas hat and sparkly reindeer antler specs and the twins look really sweet and it seems the Chihuahua is perhaps a Christmas present to Charlene. I hope so because he/she/it is seriously cute. :xmasbell:

I see a happy family celebrating Christmas together. No need to see anything untoward about it or criticize unnecessarily.
I think P Albert is still in his Santa suit after delivering the gifts to the twins.
I am grateful that P Charlene shared these pics; she must be missing her family this year

I totally agree!!! All we see is a happy, relaxed family in the joy and warmth of an intimate Christmas celebration. And if we keep criticizing and complaning about Christmas having become nothing more than simple consumerism, then, these photos show otherwise, and that Christmas is really about being happy together in cozy clothes and drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate... Season Greetings!!! :santa3: :santa3: :santa3:

:previous: I don't know why when even bright red slippers would be hard to find. But yes, bright red Crocs, who'd a thunk it! :lol: I love that everyone seems to have that holiday feeling and dressed for comfort and not show. Albert certainly took it to a ten with his Christmas hat and sparkly reindeer antler specs and the twins look really sweet and it seems the Chihuahua is perhaps a Christmas present to Charlene. I hope so because he/she/it is seriously cute. :xmasbell:

I think it’s one of HSH’s two chihuahuas Harley and Poppy

I totally agree!!! All we see is a happy, relaxed family in the joy and warmth of an intimate Christmas celebration. And if we keep criticizing and complaning about Christmas having become nothing more than simple consumerism, then, these photos show otherwise, and that Christmas is really about being happy together in cozy clothes and drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate... Season Greetings!!! :santa3: :santa3: :santa3:

I have to agree with you. There is nothing PR-ish to me about these pictures. They look very relaxed and it"s nice that Charlene seems happy alongside Stephanie's family. I could be wrong but I've always got a vibe that she gets on with Stephanie and her children more than she does with Caroline and hers. Qudos to Albert too for the Santa suit, he looks like a fun Dad and the twins look like very happy children Indeed.

sophie25, I agree with you completely. The pictures show a very happy family enjoying themselves in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere and having fun together. The expression on the children's faces says it all!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom