Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm torn about all of this. as a woman, i was proud to see a man standing up for his woman who was being mercilessly attacked by many simply because she doesn't fit their description of who he should date. i also felt it was out of place given they aren't engaged and believe it will only make things worse. i do believe she is enjoying some of the attention and think had she really wanted to keep this secret she could have. that leaves me wondering has he just made a fool of himself if indeed it was one of her people who leaked it.

i'm torn about all of this. as a woman, i was proud to see a man standing up for his woman who was being mercilessly attacked by many simply because she doesn't fit their description of who he should date. i also felt it was out of place given they aren't engaged and believe it will only make things worse. i do believe she is enjoying some of the attention and think had she really wanted to keep this secret she could have. that leaves me wondering has he just made a fool of himself if indeed it was one of her people who leaked it.

I do think it was an impulsive gesture and a very chivalrous one on Harry's behalf. Whether he's made a fool of himself time will tell. I do think they are serious about each other, though. My feeling is, and it's only a feeling, that Prince Harry's staff at KP were fully briefed about Meghan in August, or so I've read.

I think that people on staff realised that Harry was keen on her, that she was American and different to his other girlfriends and may have talked to others and so it spread, around Clarence House staff as well, perhaps. Camilla T heard rumours about who Harry's new girlfriend was, perhaps did a bit of snooping, heard about her previous visits to Nott Cott and therefore got herself a scoop.

Meghan's two IGs and bracelet (apparently for a men's' health charity she's done an ad for) are neither here nor there.

Last edited:
That sort of blows the 'she asked time off Suits' story out of the water.

Harry looked really handsome yesterday.

Please note that a number of argumentative and disruptive posts have been removed. The Royal Forums is fundamentally a board to discuss royalty and this thread specifically to discuss Prince Harry's relationship/s. Further discussions relating to race, ethnicity etc will be removed without notice.

What do people make of this? It was from back in June. Meghan messages Piers Morgan on Twitter to meet up while she's in London. She then discuses dating and relationships and some other things.

I don't believe in coincidences. What timing she talks to Piers just before her relationship with Harry goes public. I know she's a celebrity and she's going talk to tabloids but still the timing.

What do people think?

Meghan Markle opens up to PIERS MORGAN about dating and death threats | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Well if she talks to much I don’t think this relationship will last long...

Was she promoting her show at the time? Or was it just a random, "I'm in London, let's have a chat"?

"Just before" is a bit of a stretch... she met with him 6 months ago.

She's given 100s of interviews over the years, this is nothing different. Nothing in this interview is about Harry, except him being maybe one of the guys asking her out and texting her.
She had been tweeting with Pierce from before, she likes his stance on gun control. They messaged here and there a few times. Then she was in London, she suggested they meet up. They talked about life and all that. How she received hate when her character messed up on the show. Nothing she said was about Harry. Pierce wrote this article, because Meghan left a good impression on him, and he (Pierce) wants to say his opinion about everything.
It wasn't even an interview, just her meeting up with Pierce for drinks.

Last edited:
Was she promoting her show at the time? Or was it just a random, "I'm in London, let's have a chat"?

The article basically says that Piers Morgan followed her on Twitter about a year ago and the two have been DMing on it since then. When she was going to London she sent him a message suggesting they meet up at some point.

Hmm makes sense. If they share similar views on gun control. However, Piers Morgan did not release this simply because she left a good impression on him, he released it because he's an attention seeker who will do anything to remain relevant. It would be best to stay away from him.

She was already 'with' Harry by the time she talked to Piers.

She had to know that once her relationship became public, the DM would trot this conversation out.

Something, and I can't put my finger on it, but something seems fishy with this relationship.

Last edited:
About Interview with Morgan I didn't find anything too much. Actresses give interviews, it was months ago and she did not mention anything about Harry and what we notice is just a very fun and witty girl.

Are you sure she was already with Harry or were they just kind of flirting at the time because in that interview it doesn't sound like she's taken.

She's an adult woman who has and had a life before and outside of Harry. Her meeting up with Pierce had nothing to do with Harry, even if she was with him. Are people who meet Harry or go out a few times with him suddenly supposed to make their whole life about him?

Are you sure she was already with Harry or were they just kind of flirting at the time because in that interview it doesn't sound like she's taken.

According to Piers (I know) the day after she talked to Piers she met up with Harry at Soho House.

It sounds like flirting/very first dates, nothing remotely serious yet. Matches well with the timeline Lainey etc are giving.

According to Piers (I know) the day after she talked to Piers she met up with Harry at Soho House.

Ah. Well, honestly I don't know that I can blame her for giving an interview because she's an actress. But that's the thing I was referring to before. This is new territory. She needs publicity; it's a part of her job. However, th BRF frown upon this. So what to do?

I can see how you would feel weird about her publicity. I'm always wary about anyone who is friendly with Piers Morgan. However, I can't very well judge her for that because it's how Hollywood works.

Also. Was this on or off the record? Did Piers release this when it happened and is now re-releasing it or is this the first time and he's just taking advantage of the fact that he knows someone who is now super famous?

Last edited:
It wasn't even an interview. She met up with Piers, because she was in London and they 'know' each other. Sounds perfectly normal to me. Sounds like they just met for drinks, off the record, and Piers is writing it now, because it brings views.

If BRF are not ok with this, Harry best start looking for a woman who had no life or career before she met him. It won't be easy.

Last edited:
That's what I wonder though. From her perspective there is nothing wrong with what she did. But from the BRF's perspective it can't happen anymore. So does Harry try to limit her or does he accept it? That's part of why I find this so interesting. Neither approach is wrong, but they don't seem to coincide.

I think now she'll have a tight-lipped mouth. Since Harry took up the courtship, she's discreet. In her instagram she didn't post any more

It will look bad on him if he tries to limit her. They're not engaged, they're not living together. He knew her occupation when he started dating her, part of which involves promoting the show and giving interviews. Asking her to change her life around for a 5-6 months long relationship is just wrong.

I think Harry is smarter than that though.

She has cut her social media down thought, and hasn't said a thing about Harry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom