Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 12 : Nov.2007 - Jan.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks confusing too. In one pic he actually is pinning the guy, or trying to. But in another it looks like he's helping him stand up. Then he is trying to intervene between the same guy and another guy. Or that's how it seems. It's like he started to fight, then had second thoughts, and then he tried to stop the other two guys fighting each other. :ermm:

That's the problem with the pictures that we see, isn't it? You can't always tell if the story they tell is real or just an interpretation on the part of the photographers, and us.:neutral:

They're probably just playing around. The "story" was probably make believe to make it more interesting and sell newspapers.

Thanks for the pics, tbhrc! I guess it's time Pierre changed his ways.

his new girlfriend doesn´t look like i expected after his history... she looks even more ´normal´ than the ballerina...

my question is ARE THESE GIRLS CRAZY?? I would NEVER be his ´girlfriend´I wouldn´t trust him, it´s not like he´s going to stay with them more than a week anyway...

his new girlfriend doesn´t look like i expected after his history... she looks even more ´normal´ than the ballerina...

my question is ARE THESE GIRLS CRAZY?? I would NEVER be his ´girlfriend´I wouldn´t trust him, it´s not like he´s going to stay with them more than a week anyway...

yeah i don't find her attractive either :rolleyes:...after this fight thing, i thought she would be absolutely gorgeous whereas after seeing those pics of her, she is rather plain ...:ermm:

i like your last sentence....:lol: it's quite sad and quite true in the sametime...

he really is of the Don Juan's type for me :rolleyes: he wants absolutely a woman to be in love with him, but when she succumbs to his "charm", he doesn't want her anymore...

no better, he is a perfect mix of a Casanova and a Don Juan....exactly, that's it...:ohmy:

Scary...but oh my god, it really should not be allowed to be so beautiful, charming, charismatic, bright, stylish and cool.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :wub:

sorry for the double post....

i was on tfs ( to break new ground :ROFLMAO:) and i found this sentence about pierre:

Princessdaria: Well, talking about the fight if he wants to protect his ex or current gilfriend, i think it's fine.

yeah sure his gf..soon to be his ex girlfriend if not already...its not like he cares for them -when he changes them as often as he changes his socks.. by saka

it's so harsh but so true...how can someone (myself :D) stand up for him...

all these really sadden me...but i guess that it's his' own fault..those criticism are justified....

I like seeing that the girl is rather plain and normal. Maybe he's starting to look more into personality than looks? That'd be nice if it were true.

And I agree with you kittencrews, he doesn't exactly seem like the most stable of boyfriends, but at the same time, I'm sure many girls would think "Pssh, he's Pierre Casiraghi, why the hell not?" :lol:

^ or they're just looking for some fun, just like him.
Not all girls want serious and looong relationships in their early twenties.

Last edited:
i think that you are right CasiraghiTrio. The two pictures are very similar the only difference is the girl on the right her hair is a little darker than the girl on the left. But I think you have hit it on the nose!

Fighting

The fact that Pierre is fighting over a girl is absolutley freaking hilarious IMAO:ROFLMAO: doesn't he know that there are other fish in sea and that he does not have to fight over a girl. I wonder what the fight was really about I am just guessing maybe the guy disrespected his girlfriend in front of him that would make any guy beat someone up. But I could not see him fighting over a girl for a reason like some guy talking to his girlfriend, this is the funniest thing that I have ever heard Pierre do.

tisk tisk tisk........Pierre is really making a name for himself lately!!!!!:lol:

:rolleyes:Pierre seems like such a charming little man doesn't he.

First, he likes to tag buildings, now he likes to beat up guys -- allegedly -- because of some little girl with whom he will probably break-up with by the summer 2008. Get a grip, kid.

He's lucky he doesn't live here in L.A. specifically Watts.

Does anybody knows the name of his new girlfriend? Or where she comes from? IMO, she looks german:).

Does anybody knows the name of his new girlfriend? Or where she comes from? IMO, she looks german:).

Some of us, I think, theorize the girl is Tina (or Nina) Flohr.
Daughter of German IT billionaire Thomas Flohr.

First, he likes to tag buildings, now he likes to beat up guys -- allegedly -- because of some little girl with whom he will probably break-up with by the summer 2008. Get a grip, kid.

Summer 2008? You're such an optimist.

I give him by February. :ROFLMAO:

And guys, don't think I that I don't like Pierre -- in fact, I adore him. It's just fun to poke at him and his antics (he brings it upon himself :rolleyes:).

^ I feel exactly the same way, oxygen. I pick on him and his ways because he leaves himself so open for it, but I still have a weird unexplainable twinge of affection for the kid. :cool:

I know this is kinda out of subject, but since it mentions Pierre, I didn't know where else to put it.:flowers: I just read on this site (I think it's in Spanish) that Marlon Brando's grandson befriended Pierre and Donatella Versace's youngest son, Daniel when he was in Italy. The three of them are studying in Milan, probably in Bocconi. Is he going to be the latest member of the BYT? His name is Tuki by-the-way. Link:
Hombres - Para Ti Online

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen pictures of Tuki from a while back. He's gorgeous like his late grandfather, but he's pretty young, no? Already in college? I thought he was my age (18) or a year younger.

Checked the site. He's 17 like I thought, so wouldn't he still be in an equavilent high school or do Italians graduate earlier or...

Last edited:
Pierre Casiraghi having fun with Stavros Niarchos in Florianopolis (Brazil). EXCLUSIVE PICTURES
Florianopolis (Santa Catarina) - BRAZIL Pierre Casiraghi and the greek Stavros Niarchos having fun at the Cafe De La Musique in Jurere Internacional Beach. Furthermore, the actor and singer Jared Leto and the model Juliana Martins were there too.

Gallery

The Casiraghi Trio seems to be in the same country but different areas. I thought he was left behind by the siblings :D

And Stavros Niarchos.. WO! He's a hunk!!!...or maybe only me:angel:

What a hot duo!!! (Stavros could loose a bit of weight though, but still he's hot)

Thanks for the pics tbhrc :flowers: Stavros and Pierre look so good!!!!!!!! They look better than they have in a long time:wub:

I've seen pictures of Tuki from a while back. He's gorgeous like his late grandfather, but he's pretty young, no? Already in college? I thought he was my age (18) or a year younger.

Checked the site. He's 17 like I thought, so wouldn't he still be in an equavilent high school or do Italians graduate earlier or...

Hmm, well, I don't think this article from Parati specifies what school this Brando grandson attends. It just says he befriended Pierre. This does not mean automatically that they attend the same school. The Brando grandson could be in a high school, maybe Liceo Giuseppe Parini, in Milan, while Pierre and Daniel Beck go to Bocconi. I am sure Daniel must be in university age now. He was born somewhere between '88 and '90, as Allegra was born in, oh forgot, I am thinking 1986,maybe '87.

Sweet lord, Stavros always looks hot. Silly shappica says he needs to lose weight. Oh my, he looks quite thin to me! :D

I am hearing whisperings of Pierre cavorting in the company of a Spanish duke.... :whistling: What is this?

OMG.. pierre looks so freaggin good.. :wub: haha n stavros does not look bad either..:eek:

Hmm, well, I don't think this article from Parati specifies what school this Brando grandson attends. It just says he befriended Pierre. This does not mean automatically that they attend the same school. The Brando grandson could be in a high school, maybe Liceo Giuseppe Parini, in Milan, while Pierre and Daniel Beck go to Bocconi. I am sure Daniel must be in university age now. He was born somewhere between '88 and '90, as Allegra was born in, oh forgot, I am thinking 1986,maybe '87.

Eh? No, I wasn't asking if Tuki went to Bocconi with Pierre, I was asking if Tuki was in college in general. No need for the extra knowledge (Daniel? Allegra? What?)

And the only duke(s) that I've heard of Pierre being around are the Dukes of Feria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom