Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that my first thought was that the dark-haired girl was Cecile but louisgarrel makes a good point about the hips. The skintone and hair matches Cecile, but the body type is too different. The girl seems a little too stocky to be Tatiana, though, what do you guys think? Looks like we may have a new friend with this one.

yes it must be an other pierre's friend as I have tis magazine and Ive never seen her befor

CasiraghiTrio said:
Let's hope you're right!:)

I'd rather see nude pics of Andrea than pics of drunken Pierre:( :mad:

If the article is right then at least he's going to study in Milan and isn't just going there to party...

Aren't Stefano's family from Milan? Maybe he is going there not only to study but to get to know better the Casiraghi side of his family. If he is going to Milan then I'm sure Caroline will feel better knowing that he has family there to look out for him. :)

i know well part of Casiraghi family in Milano. i know that they don't have such a good relationship. Anyway I hope I'll see again Pierre. he's really easygoing guy!

iknowthetruth said:
i know well part of Casiraghi family in Milano. i know that they don't have such a good relationship. Anyway I hope I'll see again Pierre. he's really easygoing guy!

Well, the article says he is going to Milan to study business. Stefano's brothers Marco and Daniele are managing a number of businesses in Italy and Monaco, including the ones that Stefano founded, so maybe Pierre is training to one day take over his father's business.:confused:

iknowthetruth said:

Do you mean that you know them in person?

I just saw the pics of the drunken night! He really is a wild child! :)

Cassi said:
I just saw the pics of the drunken night! He really is a wild child! :)

Haha, yeah. If only we knew the whole "story"! It must be a fascinating tale, no? I bet Pierre entertained everyone at Fernanda's wedding with the memories of falling down in the street, whether he was drunk or just clumsy, haha!:p

Some scans from Semana:

1z16yoo.jpg
1z16yye.jpg
1z16z5j.jpg
1z16zgm.jpg

i'm kinda jealous of olympia and i'm not even that big of a pierre fan...thanks for the pics tbhrc

olympia looks pretty here ...i really like the pink dress pic

Last edited:
Haha, Olympia has one of those new gold Dolce & Gabbana Razr phones!:D

Dolce & Gabbana designes phones now.....i'll have to check that out

Last edited:
yes, Dolce&Gabbana has made a special edition of the Motorola Razr.
You can see it on the site www.dolcegabbana.it .I love Dolce&Gabbana but I think that this golden phone sucks.
It has been done for people who want to exibit a status. It is very kitsch!!! Why do italian fashion designers produce objects just for foreigners?
I don't think they'll sell many here in italy.
Business is business but please, good taste (for which italians are so famous) is more important..

I'm not that big of a Pierre fan either, (I have always thought Andrea was much more handsome), but I think that he looks REALLY great in these pics. IMO, he's growing handsome with time, because when he was younger I thought he was "cute", but not "gorgeous" like Andrea, now he's giving Big Bro a run for his money. My favorite pic is the last one of Pierre, he looks fierce. And I believe Olympia might be his first real girlfriend, maybe she'll be what Tatiana is to Andrea. Hopefully :D!

Ani

BTW-Thanks for the pics.

Last edited:
anag said:
I'm not that big of a Pierre fan either, (I have always thought Andrea was much more handsome), but I think that he looks REALLY great in these pics. IMO, he's growing handsome with time, because when he was younger I thought he was "cute", but not "gorgeous" like Andrea, now he's giving Big Bro a run for his money. My favorite pic is the last one of Pierre, he looks fierce. And I believe Olympia might be his first real girlfriend, maybe she'll be what Tatiana is to Andrea. Hopefully :D!

Ani
i'm on the same page as you when it comes to andrea..
as for pierre, yeah, i thought the same thing too, i would love for him to be in a steady relationship. i can't wait to see how romantic he can be, buying flowers, the sweet little kisses, ect...but i don't think it will be anything like andrea and tati though...just to see him with one girl for a while i guess is close enough:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks...iknowthetruth for the link

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's been said a million times now, but these latest pics beg a repeat: Pierre is just Stefano from head to toe, isn't he? Everytime we see him, he looks more like his father. He and Charlotte both have that adorable dimpled chin just like Stefano.:)

CasiraghiTrio said:
I know it's been said a million times now, but these latest pics beg a repeat: Pierre is just Stefano from head to toe, isn't he? Everytime we see him, he looks more like his father. He and Charlotte both have that adorable dimpled chin just like Stefano.:)

I remember seeing that famous photo op of Princess Caroline, Stefano and the kids in a magazine in 1990 (the one where they are in a kitchen and then on a balcony with Caroline in a lovely blue gown) and even then I thought baby Pierre looked just like Stefano.

CasiraghiTrio said:

Ya know, I just don't see it! I've tried so many times to see the resemblance, but I don't! I'd be lying if I said I did! I see more of a resemblance between Stefano and Andrea, and I don't see much of Stefano in Charlotte, Charlotte's her mother's clone! I look at Pierre and see nothing of his mother and almost nothing of his father, except for the blond hair. I know, I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I don't see it at all, what a pity...

Ani

I look at Pierre and see nothing of his mother and almost nothing of his father, except for the blond hair.

Pierre looks a lot like his grandfather Giancarlo Casiraghi

I found a picture referring to his trip to Gubbio (source GENTE via haisentito)

Visiting Pompei with Olympia (novella2000)

Last edited by a moderator:
He truly is amazing. He even looks good in white trousers.

BeatrixFan said:
He truly is amazing. He even looks good in white trousers.
They really are adorable!! The picture where olympia has a pink dress reminds me of Jessica Simpson...:)
(I guess it must be the blond hair and the nose that are similar)

I can't agree with the consensus, sorry. I think Pierre is a clone of Stefano. Andrea is a mix of Caroline and Stefano. Andy has Caro's cheekbones and jawline, imo, and has Stefano's eyes, but Pierre is a young Stefano Casiraghi reborn. Charlotte looks a lot like Caro in her expressions, yes, but has a tremendous amount of her father's looks as well. Charlotte looks like her daddy in her mouth and chin mostly (think of the dimple and the gap in her teeth) and Charlotte inherited a double-whammy of big lips (Caro and Stef both contributed to Char's lovely luscious lips.):)

i hope to see a lot more of this couple, i really like them together, or maybe i just want to see more of Olympia's style:D

for the most part, i do think she is pretty, but, it does depends on the angle of the camera

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
i hope to see a lot more of this couple, i really like them together, or maybe i just want to see more of Olympia's style:D

for the most part, i do think she is pretty, but, it does depends on the angle of the camera

Olympia is gorgeous, yes. The first time I saw her was in a pic of her at the Maxim's charity fundraiser hosted by the Thurn family and she did not look good, but in all other pics since then, she has been natural and very easy on the eyes. When she doesn't over do the makeup, she's lovely.

Do we know more about Olympia? Where is she from? How did they meet?

Do you think she'll have a good influence on Caroline's youngest son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom