Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianna said:
Hi monacofan! Welcome to the board!;):)
Thanx for photo, BeccaLynn! In live, Pierre was more cheerful..:p

You're welcome! I'm glad to see that he was more cheerful from the photos from tbhrc. Thanks for the photos tbhrc!:D He does look better than Andrea but I've always thought that...

Wow he is soooo Cute. I love his face. He looks so delicate and all that good stuff. ha anyways I am from america so I havent seen the closing cerimonies yet ha tonight at 7 PM dose it show him on the TV? if it did that would be so cool. Any ways I have to go see ya,.

Wow thanks for all the pics i´m so happy :D . Pierre is beautiful.
Just a clon of his dad;) . I´m kind of proud of him becouse he seems so friendly and suportive with his family...the relationship with uncle albie and 'tama' steph is great

Yeah he sure is a clone of Stefano but even better lookin. WOW HIS HAIR IS SURE GROWING OUT FAST!!! I BET AT THE END OF APRIL HIS HAIR WILL BE THE SAME LENGTH BEFORE HE CUT IT.

I love his hair length now. I think Pierre is some where around 6 Ft not entirely sure though!

yes, thank you for the photos indeed! :)

i just wanted to say that i was watching the closing ceremonies again and paid more attention to the clip of him and his uncle. he talks so passionately, using his hands to express himself and everything. nice to know he was having a really good time and is so enthusiastic!

Few pictures of Pierre my sister worked on ....

4 not recent ones:
oqaywx.jpg

oqayz4.jpg
oqb09x.jpg
oqb0bt.jpg

In Turin

oqay5e.jpg

oqay9y.jpg
oqayc6.jpg

oqayhi.jpg
oqayjp.jpg

The newest
oqaypf.jpg

(sipa, getty)

Wow! Now thats what we like to see. Thanks Sebastien.

From Bruno Press... and two avatar I made

oqbqeq.jpg
oqbqfo.jpg

oqbqj6.jpg
oqbqjq.jpg

haha, it looks like our hottie has acne... but thats ok, hes still growing i guess... and hes still very handsome!

ailstalia said:
haha, it looks like our hottie has acne... but thats ok, hes still growing i guess... and hes still very handsome!
Yes he is extremley handsome!!! It dosen't really look like acne it looks like many times when photos are taken from a distnace and and the lighting is poor and its blurry outside also the when the camera can't pick up the entire picture that well from far away it leaves marks and blotches of different colors on the person face and skin usually so thats what I think it is. He has Beautiful skin if you seen pictures of his face in good quality photos taken up (these are actually recent ones no the ones from the olympics though)close he has wonderful complexion and no acne. FOR REALS!!!:)

Last edited:
I think it is acne, but it's ok, it will go away with time. He looks great in the new pics (but I still prefer Andrea), and I like to see Albert with his nephews!

Kisses

i think he does have acne and that unfortunate because he does look better than andrea but i wonder if its genetic because the whole family seems to have nice skin

well if it is indeed acne, it'll go with age.. or theres always proactive or other stuff im sure he could afford. but im sorry for laughing at pierre, hes still the most gorgeous boy alive

Well in my opinion its not acne its just poor lighting and taken from a distance also the lense can't pick it up that well it will leave skin dicolorations,blotches, apperance of acne, change of eye and hair color also.

Pierre video clip

I downloaded the Olympics closing ceremony just to make a clip of when Pierre was seen in the stands, you only see him for a few seconds. I don't know if this belongs in this forum but you can download it at

www.megaupload.com/?d=LUMC2SZ9

I hope it works, if not let me know.

There are new pics of Andrea and Pierre attending a "wild" party with some bunny-girls, presumably in Paris on a mag. The caption read that the pictures were taken before Pierre went to the Turin Olympics. The two of them seemed to be pretty on the booze... I cannot scan them, but if you are content, I can go and buy it then photograph those pages, although my camera doesn't seem to work as properly as it used to do...
Has anyone already seen them? If so can anyone scan them for us? Thanks!

Tosca please tell me the name of the mag so maybe I can get. But If I can't please do photograph those pages and article with it. But if anyone already has those pics and can scan them please do!!!

De La Cruza said:
Tosca please tell me the name of the mag so maybe I can get. But If I can't please do photograph those pages and article with it. But if anyone already has those pics and can scan them please do!!!

The name of the mag is "OGGI". If anyone don't get to post them, tomorrow I'll get the mag and post the pix. Please be a little patient. Shops are closed here today!;) :)

Tosca said:
The name of the mag is "OGGI". If anyone don't get to post them, tomorrow I'll get the mag and post the pix. Please be a little patient. Shops are closed here today!;) :)

omg tosca you sooo have to show us somehow, i would be forever grateful!

Hm...Pierre at a "wild" party...:rolleyes: Maybe he get wild too...:p :D

I got the mag; they were in St. Moritz with family, and had a carnival party. The mag says the party was pretty wild and there was booze, and other substances, but I had read that Chantal (Ernst's first wife) and other adults were at the party as well, so I don't know if we can blindly trust what the mag says (I mean, I'm sure some people had other substances, as cocain, but I doubt they were on public display). I'm sorry I can't scan the pics, but I'll try to post what the article says in detail...Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom