King Albert II & Queen Paola - Current Events Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad so few pictures of the Church of Foy Notre Dame whose ceiling is from Rubens's School They need restauration , but no money.
I am surprised so less people in the Church .
King Albert II is like his Cousin King Harald, smiling altough they are frail.

Sad so few pictures of the Church of Foy Notre Dame whose ceiling is from Rubens's School They need restauration , but no money.
I am surprised so less people in the Church .
King Albert II is like his Cousin King Harald, smiling altough they are frail.

I thought this was at the Basilica of Koekelberg? No paintings of Rubens there?

Thanks for sharing this video! I found a few pictures from the same event So, they are back in Belgium after their italian holidays in April, I saw they also have an engagement with Princess Claire scheduled for next Wednesday

The article says that prince Aloïs of Löwenstein was also present. I am not sure which prince that would be? Fürst Aloys-Constantin of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg perhaps?

I thought this was at the Basilica of Koekelberg? No paintings of Rubens there?

The Basilika od Koekelberg was consacreted in 1951 !
The Church of Foy Notre Dame , see the article id Histoires Royales , is more than 400 years old and the School of Rubens painted its ceiling.

Duc , if you want to see a masterpiece of Rubens , you have to go to the Cathedral of Antwerp.

Ow... I was confused because the article was about the Mass by Père Marc Leroy in the Basilica of Koekelberg. I had not understood King Albert and Queen Paola also visited the church of Foy-Notre-Dame. I stand corrected.

Ow... I was confused because the article was about the Mass by Père Marc Leroy in the Basilica of Koekelberg. I had not understood King Albert and Queen Paola also visited the church of Foy-Notre-Dame. I stand corrected.

They seem to be quite a religious couple and had 2 such visit a few days apart, their joint public appearances together are becoming more and more rare!

They seem to be quite a religious couple and had 2 such visit a few days apart, their joint public appearances together are becoming more and more rare!
Indeed, but in these days they're having a few engagements: today with Princess Claire and on Friday for the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel.
As for religion: yes, it is known that faith had a crucial role in their reconciliation in the 1980s and since then has been important in their lives

At the Church of Foy Notre Dame there was no Mass . The Prince of Lowenstein was speaking and aterwards they were drinking in the Church !

Indeed, but in these days they're having a few engagements: today with Princess Claire and on Friday for the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel.
As for religion: yes, it is known that faith had a crucial role in their reconciliation in the 1980s and since then has been important in their lives

Will be good to see them back at the Queen Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel.

Wishing King Albert the very best and hope its not too serious :flowers:

That is a slight cause for alarm, given the old kings age too!

The family staying at his bedside makes everything look and sound more serious, I hope everything goes well eventually

The fact that several family members are there has given me cause for worry.

For Laurent to be there, it has got to be serious. Let's not forget that King Tino is 89 years old.
Oh dear.

Any news on Delphine visiting her father at the hospital?

Please keep this Topic Civil
Nasty comments and replies have been deleted!

I wish him all the best and I am sure he is in good hands.

Though I concur with the comments that the immediate visits from his children and King Filip's postponement of an official engagement are signs of deep concern for King Albert II's health, I don't think it would have made sense for the spokesperson to issue the comment about "reassuring signs" if his health situation were completely dire.

Any news on Delphine visiting her father at the hospital?

Or Astrid?

Back
Top Bottom