King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 21

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the photos everyone, looks like Rania's busy schedule is up and running again!

I hope Petra is included as one of the "Seven Wonders". It seems such a magnificent place.

I didn't like it too. i think that the queen likes tall hair , but it will be nicer if she cut it.

AUC Offers Permanent Scholarship Named after Queen Rania

Amman, Jan. 18 (Petra) -- The American University in Cairo AUC decided to offer a permanent scholarship every four years named after Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah. Petra

Petra pictures:
Image Gallery - Click Here

Rania is wearing the same dress she wore at the dinner at the Imperial palace during last month's visit to Japan.

More info. on the American University in Cairo alumni gala dinner in honour of Queen Rania can be found here:
http://www.aucegypt.edu/alumni/chapters/jordan.htm

Upcoming events

Bali Global Forum to be held on January 21-23

The Indonesian Communication and Information Ministry (Depkominfo) along with the United Nation Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) will hold Bali Global Forum on January 21-23, a statement said.
. . .
Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi, Nobel Laurieate South African Desmond Tutu, Queen Rania of Jordan, CNN founder Ted Turner, Apple CEO Steve Jobs, Microsoft CEO Bill Gates are scheduled to attend the forum. Antara news
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Abdullah will be attending the annual session of the World Economic Forum in Davos, which takes place from January 24-28. Queen Rania might be skipping the event this year, her name's not listed among the public figures who are participating in this year's session:
http://www.weforum.org/pdf/AM_2007/PublicFigures.pdf

Humera said:

Amman, Jan. 18 (Petra) -- The American University in Cairo AUC decided to offer a permanent scholarship every four years named after Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah. Petra

Petra pictures:

Rania is wearing the same dress she wore at the dinner at the Imperial palace during last month's visit to Japan.

More info. on the American University in Cairo alumni gala dinner in honour of Queen Rania can be found here:
http://www.aucegypt.edu/alumni/chapters/jordan.htm

I love that dress, it's simple looking but on closer inspection is quite detailed. I like the colors on her as well. Does anyone know who designed it?

Actually, if you look further down on the list of public figures attending the WEF, you will see Rania's name listed there. They just haven't put her name next to her husband's.

Avalon said:
Veram98 told us about an article in Elle, which will, hopefully, stop any Divorce Rumours.

This month the spanish ELLE has the same article (from La Voz de Asturias).
Picture from ELLE from elmundo.es.

Humera said:
Bali Global Forum to be held on January 21-23

The Indonesian Communication and Information Ministry (Depkominfo) along with the United Nation Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) will hold Bali Global Forum on January 21-23, a statement said.
. . .
Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi, Nobel Laurieate South African Desmond Tutu, Queen Rania of Jordan, CNN founder Ted Turner, Apple CEO Steve Jobs, Microsoft CEO Bill Gates are scheduled to attend the forum. Antara news
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Abdullah will be attending the annual session of the World Economic Forum in Davos, which takes place from January 24-28. Queen Rania might be skipping the event this year, her name's not listed among the public figures who are participating in this year's session:
http://www.weforum.org/pdf/AM_2007/PublicFigures.pdf

Will this be Q.R frist time she will not attend ?

thanks chelsea!
I know how I missed Rania's name, the list is alphabetical.:wacko:
Im glad she'll be at both the Bali forum and at the WEF in Switzerland.

to answer Claudia's question, Queen Rania missed the 2005 session of the WEF because she was pregnant with Prince Hashem, she also missed the 2004 session because of a fractured leg.

amina1 said:
don't like the heighlights of her hair at all:neutral:

I agree with u amina and Leomama,this heighlights looks awful imo,and the quality of hair is very bad

TamaraKhan said:
I agree with u amina and Leomama,this heighlights looks awful imo,and the quality of hair is very bad

yes i agree, i think if she has her hair trimmed, it would look healthier and neater.Her apperance has been not her best lately.

p. Iman , P. Salma and P. Hashem looks more like Q.RAnia look to theire eyes by example;)

Humera said:

Petra pictures:

Queen Rania looks so stunning in these pictures! Can anyone tell me if this is the first time she has worn these earrings? I've checked the Queen Rania jewelry thread and couldn't find it there. Are these smokey quartz dangling from diamonds?

Also, can anyone identify the designer of her dress. I really love it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Ayvee

Jordan king seeks ‘peaceful’ nuclear program

Abdullah tells Israeli paper that ‘rules ... have changed in the entire region’

JERUSALEM - Jordan’s King Abdullah II told an Israeli newspaper Friday that his country wants its own nuclear program.

read entire story here

ayvee said:
Queen Rania looks so stunning in these pictures! Can anyone tell me if this is the first time she has worn these earrings? I've checked the Queen Rania jewelry thread and couldn't find it there. Are these smokey quartz dangling from diamonds?
Ayvee

No she wore the same earrings one year ago in JRF gala.

Rania's dress is by a designer named Graeme Black. I have just seen the same one on sale in a London department store.

I thought Rania was attending a Global Forum in Bali since yesterday morning. How come there have been no photos yet?

I see from the Petra website that Queen Rania is still in Jordan so obviously she is skipping the Global Forum in Bali.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
salma said:
No she wore the same earrings one year ago in JRF gala.

Salma,

Could you direct me to which gala Queen Rania wore these earrings? Thanks for your help.

Best, Ayvee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom