Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simeon is a handsome little boy. I like the formal look mixed with the baggy pants, the casual shoes and the tie and collar situation getting out of control. He’s young enough that it works!

So it appears as if Estelle no longer has her cast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Estelle is a charming little girl. I'm not too keen on the style of her dress as it reminds me a little of the scene from The Sound of Music when Maria makes curtain dresses for the Von Trapp children - but Victoria and Daniel have still managed to make it look nice with her beautiful shoes. She always wears a lot of lovely unusual colours!

:previous: Estelle and Oscar look as lovely as always. Victoria's children are often beautifully dressed.

Estelle is a charming little girl. I'm not too keen on the style of her dress as it reminds me a little of the scene from The Sound of Music when Maria makes curtain dresses for the Von Trapp children - but Victoria and Daniel have still managed to make it look nice with her beautiful shoes. She always wears a lot of lovely unusual colours!

That made me laugh! Floral prints do seem to be quite "in" at the moment, and Estelle looks very sweet in hers, but they always remind me of the von Trapps' curtain clothes as well!

:previous: Estelle and Oscar look as lovely as always. Victoria's children are often beautifully dressed.

I agree, except they are not often beautifully dressed. They are ALWAYS beautifully dressed imo!;)

Last edited:
Such a beautiful family, and Always perfectly dressed….

My, he looks very nice and wears his suit with a panache more reminiscent of his Uncle, very urbane with his hand in his pocket, looking older than his years for sure.

Such a beautiful pic and how tall and good looking Christian is !

I especially like the 'full view' picture; and multiple generation portraits (of (future) monarchs) are always a treat.

:previous: Christian looks so smart! I love the detail of his tie matching Margrethe's dress, too.

Not a blouse, a dress ! She is right this dress is fantastic and should be worn more than once.

Really nice initiative but why where a (men-type) shirt instead of a (women-type) blouse? Probably that's the current fashion in Spain as we've seen Leonor with male shoes as well... but not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom