Crown Princess Victoria's Household/Court

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can see Tina's influence. No wonder Victoria chooses those plaid pant suits

In the beginning of this video we see Daniel's secretary Fredrik Brodin.

Karolin A. Johansson, the former Marshal of the Court and Head of HRH The Crown Princess's Household, was today chosen as a member of the Board of Föreningen för den Beridna Högvakten (Association for the Royal Mounted Guards) at the Association's Annual Meeting, for years 2021-2024.
Karolin told at her speech that she was for seven years Victoria's Marshal of the Court and returned then to take care of her family farm in Småland. She told also that in addition to farming she works also as strategic advisor at the Stockholm Resilience Centre on maritime and fisheries issues.
Karolin speaking
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Karolin attended with Victoria at Seafood Business for Ocean Stewardship (SeaBOS) meetings, Stockholm Resilience Centre is a scientific partner in them.
Karolin will be the host on 27th April at Nobel Prize Summit's scientific sessions, where Victoria gives a speech.

Last edited:
Karolin A. Johansson, the former Marshal of the Court and Head of HRH The Crown Princess's Household, as a moderator on 27th April at Nobel Prize Summit's academic science session, where Victoria gave a speech.
https://image.svenskdam.se/sdlyobya...5352324&width=1600&height=1068&compression=80

Karolin A. Johansson as a new member of the Board of Föreningen för den Beridna Högvakten (Association for the Royal Mounted Guards).
Member of the board since 2021.
Farmer and strategic advisor at the Stockholm Resilience Centre, among other places.
Former Marshal of the Court of H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria.
Föreningens styrelse – Beridna Högvakten

One of Victoria's aide-de-camps, colonel Malin Persson (Air Base Wing Commander of Skaraborgs Flygflottilj F7 and commander of Såtenäs Garrison), helds a virtual Leadership Lecture for Trollhättans Lottakår (Swedish Women's Voluntary Defence Organization in Trollhättan) on 10th November.
In her lecture, Malin will share her leadership skills and the journey she has made.
Överste Malin Persson - Ledarskapsföreläsning _ Svenska Lottakåren

Colonel Malin Persson has been Victoria's aide-de-camp since 1st January 2016.

Last edited:
Victoria has a new aide-de-camp, at Julian's christening's guest list was:
H.R.H. The Crown Princess's on-duty aide-de-camp major Patrik Lindblad

Last edited:
Karolin A. Johansson, the former Marshal of the Court and Head of HRH The Crown Princess's Household, has since June been a columnist in ATL (Lantbrukets affärstidning - Agriculture's business magazine), Sweden's leading news magazine in soil, forestry and construction.

A pair of barn boots can be the bravest and most important choice you can make, writes Karolin A. Johansson who is a new columnist in ATL.
Ledarbloggen _ Ett par ladugårdsstövlar kan vara det modigaste och viktigaste valet man kan göra, skriver Karolin A. Johansson

Karolin A. Johansson: "Everyone has a responsibility to make our planet more sustainable"
Ledarbloggen _ Karolin A. Johansson: ”Alla har ansvar för att vår planet blir mer hållbar”

Fashion designer Pär Engsheden was awarded the Habit's Honorary Prize 2020. Engsheden designed Victoria's wedding dress and has designed many other outfits for Victoria.
In this video among others Victoria's chambermaid/stylist Tina Törnquist pays a tribute to Pär Engsheden, Tina's speech starts at 0.20.
She says: "Oh Pär! How glad I am that you have received this honorary award, because you are such a worthy recipient of this. You're the best we have. After twelve years of working with you, yes we have worked together, I must say that it is always just as fun, always just as stimulating to work with you and your knowledge and your desire for fashion, clothes and genuine handicraft and what you do now that make it live on to younger abilities, for talented Swedish designers, where you spread this knowledge, desire and learning, it is worth its weight in gold. For the collaboration, the most important thing is to learn, and that is what we will continue with. Congratulations, and warm embrace!
Tina and Pär

One of Victoria's aide-de-camps, colonel Malin Persson (Air Base Wing Commander of Skaraborgs Flygflottilj F7 and commander of Såtenäs Garrison), gives tomorrow a lecture at the University of Skövde. She gives her view on Sweden's security situation and on leadership.
During her career, female role models have been important for Malin Persson and she is happy to be able to be that for other women, especially for the recruits at F 7.
- It is also a matter of course for me that women should be part of the Armed Forces.
Malin Persson started her career in the Air Force's combat command and air surveillance system just over thirty years ago and has since held several senior positions in the Air Force and in the Armed Forces' senior command. She has been deputy chief of staff for the Swedish Armed Forces' task force and head of the Swedish transport airline contribution to the UN operation MINUSMA in Mali.
Persson has a degree from the Ecole de Guerre Military School in Paris, with French as her study language. She has been one of Victoria's aide-de-camps since 2016.
Flottiljchef föreläser på Högskolan om Sveriges säkerhetsläge - Högskolan i Skövde

There is a person who is always present in Victoria's everyday life, whether she works or is free, the aide-de-camp. The job is shared by twelve senior soldiers, men and women, who are in service, around the clock, one month in a row. And during that time, the one who is in service moves into Haga Palace.
The aide-de-camp is Victoria's right hand and the job is about everything from having contacts with Säpo and the Royal Stables, to making sure that the royal schedule does not break. The aide-de-camp has the ultimate responsibility for the practicality of the Crown Princess's life.
- Everything should flow. And it is the aide-de-camp's task that it will be so. Things can happen, and the aide-de-camp must always be available, says Jan Salestrand, the Chief of H.M.The King's Military Staff.
Salestrand said also that Victoria is an understanding boss. If she does not have a program and is only going to be at home at Haga, the aide-de-camp is given the opportunity to go home.
Victorias okända granne – bor på Haga slott _*Svensk Dam

King Carl Gustaf decided yesterday about awards of H.M. The King's Medal. The presentation of the medals will take place later this year.
Among those who receive the medal are:

H.M. The King's Medal to those who serve at the Royal Court
8th size gold (silver-gilt) medal worn on the chest suspended by the Order of the Seraphim ribbon
* Colonel Malin Persson (she has been one of Victoria's aide-de-camps since 1 January 2016)
For meritorious efforts as H.R.H. The Crown Princess's aide-de-camp

8th size gold (silver-gilt) medal worn on the chest suspended by a blue ribbon
* Court Secretary Fredrik Brodin (Daniel's secretary)
* Chambermaid Tina Törnquist (Victoria's stylist)
For meritorious efforts at H.R.H. The Crown Princess's Household
Medaljförläningar 28 januari 2022 - Sveriges Kungahus

Victoria's former aide-de-camp, rear admiral Ewa Skoog Haslum, now the Chief of Navy, has been interviewed by Bjäre Nu newspaper.
Part of the interview:
We're a little curious about what it means to be an aide-de-camp to Victoria.
- The Crown Princess has twelve aide-de-camps, just like the King. You serve one month every year, and that means that you then move into Haga Palace. You are involved in the entire business, you are involved in everything operational that she carries out. The Crown Princess is a fantastic person. She's just the way she seems to be. Very wise, very genuine. I was an aide-de-camp for seven years. But when I was appointed admiral, I had to stop, such are the rules.
För marinchefen är mor och Väderön viktigast » bjarenu.se

The the court's new website there is a section "Meet the employees"

One of them is court secretary Fredrik Brodin, Daniel's secretary
- I think there are few workplaces where our history and the modern meet so clearly.
Fredrik Brodin's position as court secretary involves work with everything from coordinating calendars and producing documentation to having contact with organizations, companies and authorities prior to Prince Daniel's official commitments.
He had not had any previous contact with the court when he started working at The Office of the Marshal of the Court nine years ago.
- I was the youngest at The Office of the Marshal of the Court when I was hired in 2012. My background is a bachelor's degree in economics and political science from the University of Uppsala. Before I started working at The Office of the Marshal of the Court, I had practiced at the European Parliament and trained as a reserve officer at the Swedish Defence University.
Hovsekreterare Fredrik Brodin, Hovmarskalksämbetet _ Kungahuset
Translation

Victoria's former aide-de-camp Laura Swaan Wrede is the new Chief of the National Home Guard
On 30 September, Brigadier General Laura Swaan Wrede took up office as new Chief of the National Home Guard (Hemvärnet) and became Major General. Laura Swaan Wrede has had a long career in the Swedish Armed Forces, nationally as well as internationally.
The Home Guard comprises various types of combat units and other activities with approximately 800 employees as well as 22 000 volunteers and conscripts.
Laura Swaan Wrede new Chief of the National Home Guard - Swedish Armed Forces

Any particular reason why her aides are rotated? Is this true for all members of the royal house?

Any particular reason why her aides are rotated? Is this true for all members of the royal house?

The King has had 12 aide-de-camps, who work one month a year, for a very long time. Victoria had at first three aide-de-camps but she has also had 12 aide-de-camps for many years.

The King and Crown Princess have twelve aide-de-camps each and they serve one month a year as aide-de-camps on duty.
Prince Carl Philip has two aide-de-camps. These aide-de-camps support the Prince throughout the year on occasions when he has official duties.
Kungl. Staberna _ Kungahuset

Back
Top Bottom