Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2020 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria and Daniel hosted yesterday evening a reception to all Swedish ambassadors all over the world, during the ambassadors' conference.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSkuGRKWAAEeaT-?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSkuGRNXEAAog_y?format=jpg&name=large
I love this rosy beige on Victoria as it gives a real warmth to her skin. This twist on a classic shirtwaister is gorgeous as the soft chiffon type material and the loose pleats give the dress character and Victoria brings the style. She looks fantastic and the soft, high ponytail is the perfect style to offset the overtly feminine cut and style. She brings the look together and makes it the ideal ensemble to emphasise her professionalism while still styling herself in a very feminine and elegant way.

Last edited:
Love Victoria's dress, but don't think the tiara goes well it. She should definitely had the aqua tiara.

Love Victoria's dress, but don't think the tiara goes well it. She should definitely had the aqua tiara.

I think that she chose the Cut Steel Tiara, when she heard that the President had awarded her with the Collar of the Order of the White Rose Grand Cross. The Cut Steel Tiara works so well with the collar, better than some diamond tiara.

I preferred the 2017 look TBH. Perhaps the dress would look best without any orders and chains. There is already a lot going on with the creased fabric, the high neckline and the added sleeves

Oh lord , I'm sorry but this dress is not improving . All I am able to think of is a guillotine. HRH has many gowns which would have been more suitable . She is a young & beautiful Crown Princess . why dress in the fashion of the Japanese Imperial family ? i.e 40yrs older than than the chronological age .

Victoria's Jennifer Blom -dress which she had at Nobel Prize ceremony in 2017 has been changed with the sleeves. I think the dress looks now more balanced. The dress has also been changed around the neck.
https://img.ilcdn.fi/sTT1LC1WAooHr-...cb4efbe25a46ea46a367886782d594a0725e80436.jpg

In 2017
https://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/hovbloggen/files/2017/12/Skarmavbild-2017-12-11-kl.-09.17.43.png
https://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/hovbloggen/files/2017/12/Skarmavbild-2017-12-11-kl.-09.06.51.png

One of her worst look!!! The 2017 and with this tiara was better!!

I agree with a lot of the posters, the look is not her best. The dress is a busy one, and not one I would have chosen to showcase the collar. Also, much as I like the tiara and earrings, I remain unconvinced that they work with the dress per se.

I love the color of the dress. I do not care for the design of the dress. Maybe if the belt was not as wide and the neckline was changed (again). I like the neckline from the first design of the dress better then the recent neckline. No matter, CPV always looks very pretty.

Last edited:
I really love the colour ... Though there a very few occasions were Victoria does not look lovely IMO

Last edited:
Agreed, she looks absolutely stunning. The outfit, the hairstyle, the neckline, it all works well together. And from a Swedish designer too! I hope she will be using more of this brand in the future.

Crown Princess Victoria looks wonderful and a very slick appearance!

Agreed, she looks absolutely stunning. The outfit, the hairstyle, the neckline, it all works well together. And from a Swedish designer too! I hope she will be using more of this brand in the future.
Sometimes I wonder why I post because I often have to dig for superlatives so. Victoria is just so happy and confident which reflects in her attitude and deportment. She is by no means the prettiest Crown Princess but she is, IMHO, the most charismatic. She wears her clothes, but her clothes don't wear her. She strides forth elegantly with the enviable confidence one would expect of a future Head of State.

Her wardrobe has undergone quite a steady change over the last couple of years. Out with the LHOTP element altogether and keeping a few blouses with a strategic ruffle at the neck or wrists that can be paired with her trouser suits. wearing them to soften the sharp edges and/or provide a feminine touch. When she arrives, she looks like she's ready to get down to business yet also smiles and accepts the gifts of flowers.

As to her hair, Victoria has a rare ability to gauge what needs an updo, what style the updo should be, soft around the face or pulled tight, no part, centre part, ponytail or hanging free. She has it nailed and, watching many other royals, she's so far ahead of them it's not even funny . . . . . and then there is the annual Nobel Tiara fest. Sweden can't be beaten and Victoria is the reigning queen of tiaras at the Nobels.

Marg You described CP Victoria perfectly! Her Parents, her Country, her Family and Friends should be very proud of her. Thank you!

She got the hair, makeup, and jewelry right. A++

I'm not a fan of the outfit. The pants look like the bottom half of one of her many suits. The top us very meh...no color changes (a la Duchess of Cambridge), detailing, or sparkle to break up the monotony of all black look.

Ah, that is the "Chanel" effect in action. Clean lines, great cut and a posture perfect for the off-the-shoulder top displaying her beautiful and enviable bone structure. Her toned, smooth skin lights up against the black of the top framing her face and those perfectly gorgeous earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom