Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 8: July 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u know i hardly ever post her because mary looks great in almost all of her clothes..the colors, styles ..she knows how to pick clothes that fit her

Crown Princess Mary at the 250th anniversary of Den Arabiske Rejse (The Arabic Journey)
in Copenhagen yesterday evening, wearing a black top and a flower skirt, looks nice.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Thanks Iceflower, great outfit for Mary, she looks really good. I like the combinaton of skirt, shoes & clutch. Hair is nice as well.

As always she looks great I like the skirt.

I like the skirt, beautiful print. Rest of outfit is just ok. I hate two-tone shoes.

Stunning from head to toe! Love the skirt.

I love the whole outfit esp the skirt. I wonder if the H&M in the US will be carrying it or if it's exclusive to their European stores.

She looks wonderful! This is a good and flattering top and skirt for Mary, and the colors are great on her. Very nice!

I love this outfit! I'd pick different shoes though. And I love that it's from H&M.

It's a nice outfit, very wise of Mary to start honouring brands like H&M at these hard times. The satin clutch doesn't match this particular outfit, IMO.

we do not know if she bought it of it was a present, anything she wears would be a hit and selling point, now can you buy this skirt in the internet? i wanted to see the price but i could n ot find it!

It's a nice outfit, very wise of Mary to start honouring brands like H&M at these hard times. The satin clutch doesn't match this particular outfit, IMO.

It is possible to wear a lower priced brand that fits well and is well made. She looks great in this!

Love this skirt and the shoes. Mary looked very nice, I would have loved to see a brooch or necklace with this top. Its so plain up top. Something simple even. anyone know who makes these sexy shoes?

Love this skirt and the shoes. Mary looked very nice, I would have loved to see a brooch or necklace with this top. Its so plain up top. Something simple even. anyone know who makes these sexy shoes?
Agree about the too plain top. Nice shoes but don't really like the two toned with the oversized flower skirt. An ok look imo;)

you guys are awesome, I looked and looked. Thanks! Those are some gorgeous shoes!

I have always liked this dress it still looks great on her IMO love the hair. But the shoes are a bit boring.

I love this whole look, the dress is one of my favourites, hair and makeup lovely.
Mary looks so very elegant.

I do not like the dress. Shapeless and uggly. Mary is pretty

We've seen the dress before:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--6UAfapfK...+Crown+Prince+Couple%27s+Awards+in+Aarhus.jpg

a) 2006, b) 2006, c) 2008 and d) 2011

Also a flash back from earlier years of the award show:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ImWkyIAqu...AAAak/NaroM7hHkUo/s1600/40+2006+Heartmade.jpg

a) 2006 - dress from Heartmade, b) 2007 - dress from Prada, c) 2008 - dress from Niels Kristiansen, d) 2009 - dress from Prada, e) 2010 and f) 2011 (i think this dress is also from Prada)

My favourites are 2008 and 2009 - lovely.

Royal Outfits

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks lovely. I love her dresses.

I loved the 2008 it was I think the length I liked the most a cocktail length and the skirt so straight. The colour was also a knock out IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom