Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 12: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress from what I can see. I hate the green sandals, they make her feet look big.

Last edited:
Love the black and the shoes are a recycle if my pics are correct she looks great I like the colour of her hair at the moment

So beautiful. Love the green sandals with the green drops on her hoops!!

The dress is not anything special in my opinion. I don't like it much.

Such a beautiful dress and matched with a lovely belt and heels. Her hair looks quite nice. This is a recycled dress, first worn in London for one of the Olympics 2012 events.

It's a beautiful dress, and I always like bright colour on her.

Really beautiful red dress and thank you for the close up pic iceflower....love those earrings!

She looks fantastic! I love a great red dress.

Last edited:
Fabulous look for Mexico! Love everything about it. The red color of the dress, accessories. Her earrings are to die for and I especially like the ring on her index finger! Her hair is perfect and I always love back views, especially when a fab hair clip is shown.

Mary's feet really look cramped into these metallic heels. It makes her legs look stumpy. The green shoes are not my cup of tea either. The dresses/hairstyle are good.

Just gorgeous really there is nothing more to say IMO I love it and I just love the hair clip

I see that her shoes look small I don't understand why is she wearing a size too small or are her feet swelling. I know that after birth your feet can get bigger.

I also thought she looks lovely. Her shoes look a little uncomfortable, maybe tight. Maybe it is the type of shoe it is or maybe the designer? You know how different brands fit differently. That could be the problem.

Mary's feet really look cramped into these metallic heels. It makes her legs look stumpy. The green shoes are not my cup of tea either. The dresses/hairstyle are good.

I agree. The heels must be too high for her body, so she falls forward and her weight is distributed in a weird way. I find most of her shoes are too high. But the dress is lovely, and so are the earrings!

Red dress outfit is perfection. Great fit, great length, great silver accessories, shoes, earrings, belt and hairclip.
Hairstyle is perfect and the heavier eye make up looks good.
I think almost all her high heels are too high, like many of the other CPS

I don't understand where her feet supposedly look cramped. ??

The color of the red dress is pretty, but the dress is kind of boring to me. Also, I personally don't like the red and silver pairing.

Beautiful dress! I love her hair this way.

i like the hair, but the dress and heels are not particularly exciting.

The hair is simple and beautiful. The hair clip is lovely. The earrings and the ring are very nice. And the dress is great with a great color.

I totally hate light coloured boots and I just cannot see past them horrible IMO

I totally hate light coloured boots and I just cannot see past them horrible IMO
I agree; they are not a good colour to go with anything, really. - But I think I've seen them before, so at least she's wearing what she's bought before! (The only positive I could come up with :).

no problem. I love her coat. And Frederik looks great;)
Just so! Coat = lovely. Boots = not so much. Accessories = Hard to do better that gorgeous Fred! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom