Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 5: Jan 2015 - Jan 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diamond Floral Aigrette Tiara
i'm almost certain that crown princess mary will inherit the Diamond Floral Aigrette but what all of u think about the form she will wear it on a frame or like her mother in law ?!

Last edited:
:previous: It would be great if she did so we can only hope. If she did I think she would follow Q Margrethe's lead and keep us right royally enchanted.

It seems that CP Mary likes versatile jewels, so I hope that she'll play around with all the possibilities to wear this tiara, and and without frame.

Mary wearing a stunning necklace in a photo that was posted on Instagram:

Photo

Said it on the fashion thread, beautiful necklace but not with that dress. It calls for something formal. With this shirt dress it just ages her ala Camilla.

Just stunning photo!!!!! Gold dress....awesome! And worn with the rubies!!!!!!....makes me wonder why she didnt have a formal gold gown before. Love seeing the Full necklace. Its stunning!! Yeah!!!!

Mary looks straight out of a fairy tale- every little girl's vision of a fairytale Princess. The jewels leave me speechless - in a good way! LOVE them!

A necklace worn by Mary in Greenland recently. It depicts polar bears and was presented to her on a previous visit to Greenland.
No further details as to the material.

Polar-bear necklace

Mary wore her Sapphire Brooch yesterday to the Opening of Parliament. I was surprised to find she's only worn it 10 times! It's such a beautiful brooch. I'd love to see her wear it with a blue or white gala outfit. She needs a good sapphire tiara to go with it ;)

In pic of Mary in jacket and pants, do I see a new sapphire ring?

A discussion in the Tiara & Jewels guessing thread set me off on a path where I compiled a list of all of the tiaras some of the ladies have worn for state (and official visits when called for) visits.

Here is Mary's. Up until the Mexican State Visit this year, Mary only wore her wedding tiara for state visits. I appreciate the new tiara because it gives us something different to see her in for state visits.

Last edited:
BB has some details about a brooch Mary wore recently: Brooch
It's by Georg Jensen and the design is more than 100 years old. Made by sterling silver and inlaid with gemstones, this model is called Moonlight Blossom

This year, we got spoiled on the Portraits for Mary. I like that her hair was varied in each one.

She had four tiara appearances, with 3 portraits and 1 magazine photo shoot (although technically the last portrait was just another one from last years set). Part of me would like a good portrait/official photo with her wedding tiara, but I also understand why she goes for the Ruby Tiara each time. It's quite grand.

Too much jewellery for me, I would have left the brooch at home. Rest is lovely, incl the hair pins.

She is wearing the earrings in the big Version sgain. I dont think ehe is wearing too mich jewellry

Love the full version of the earrings.

Love the full version of the earrings.

I agree, they do look lovely. It is good to see them out again.

Am I correct in thinking that this is one of the first times she has worn the earrings in the full form since the parure was redone in 2010?

Mary wore the long version of the earrings on the evening of Willem-Alexander's Inauguration in 2013. Not sure if they've been worn like that since then.

Back
Top Bottom