Queen Mary of Denmark Jewels 1: 14 Jan 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The earrings look,like cluster earrings instead of solitaires to me

I should clarify: they have a large solitaire diamond in the middle, and are surrounded by diamonds. So yes, we are both right, they are solitaire cluster earrings!

My ranking of Mary's tiaras worn at New Year's Courts:
  • Ruby Danish Parure Tiara (x14)
  • Ruby Necklace Tiara
Hopefully next year we gonna see wearing either the Pearl Poiré or the Emerald Parures.

My ranking of Mary's tiaras worn at New Year's Courts:
  • Ruby Danish Parure Tiara (x14)
  • Ruby Necklace Tiara
Hopefully next year we gonna see wearing either the Pearl Poiré or the Emerald Parures.
Or the floral aigrette

I hope QMary debuts a new dress at the 2025 New Year's Courts to pair with the new jewels she'll be able to wear. Her formal gowns are lovely, but she's worn the same dresses more than a few times, particularly that red velvet number. Give me something green and sparkly to go with those gorgeous emeralds.

I wonder when she is going to start wearing the jewelry from the family trust. I love the ruby set, but that dinner could have been a great time to wear one of those diamond brooches.

I wonder when she is going to start wearing the jewelry from the family trust. I love the ruby set, but that dinner could have been a great time to wear one of those diamond brooches.
I'm certain she will but I imagine they are all currently being cleaned, possibly modified, and will make there debut soon. I suspect we will see them first at the state visits in May.

Back
Top Bottom